• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.20.12

Options for TNA Wrestler of the Year.

-Bobby Roode
-Bully Ray

Fixed.

And I'm really being nice, because Bully still isn't in the running. He was the best promo of 2012 and had some great matches, but he never won the World Title and still haven't been a large focus of the product, despite being god-like in almost every way. Roode wins. With ease. And if Hardy wins, I'm going to piss on my Shark Boy action figure.

man these chicks need acting classes... why is it so hard for a woman to show emotion here?? a WOMAN?? most women are full of emotion.. I never understood the problem with why most can't bring it out in a promo.

Its times like this where I miss Daffney!

I actually don't mind the elimination segments. The ones with Brooke are terrible, but in theory they do make sense. But four contenders in a room, and figure out which deserves the shot more. I mean, it's difficult, and they have been pretty good in the past.

That being said, all three of them just bitched about not getting a fair shot at the title. They then each talked about being recently given a shot at the title. Velvet saying she didn't get "her moment" is bullshit. She got to take Mickie's moment. Fuck off. I don't care how long you've been in the Knockout's division.

I love the thought of a new AJ character developement!.. oh awesome I love Kaz and Daniels.

LOLOL Ass Goblins..

I actually don't mind the elimination segments. The ones with Brooke are terrible, but in theory they do make sense. But four contenders in a room, and figure out which deserves the shot more. I mean, it's difficult, and they have been pretty good in the past.

That being said, all three of them just bitched about not getting a fair shot at the title. They then each talked about being recently given a shot at the title. Velvet saying she didn't get "her moment" is bullshit. She got to take Mickie's moment. Fuck off. I don't care how long you've been in the Knockout's division.

Here's the thing: why not just ANNOUNCE that one of them is getting the shot and spend the other five minutes on something else? Because it's about getting Brooke Hogan on camera and that's all.

AJ Styles played a pretty effective heel in the early Ring of Honor and TNA days. At least this time if he turns, won't have Vince Russo interrupting him every five minutes.

I'm loling this is totally ridiculous that its awesome lol

Only Kaz and Daniels can pull this off lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back