• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.20.12

So is Morgan ever going to do anything with that robe? Or is it just a talking point now?

Wrestlers entrances are simply much better when they have a ring jacket, or robe, or even something small like Del Rio's scarf or Taz's old towel. When they come out in just their gear or merchandising shirt it's lame as hell.

Wrestlers entrances are simply much better when they have a ring jacket, or robe, or even something small like Del Rio's scarf or Taz's old towel. When they come out in just their gear or merchandising shirt it's lame as hell.

While I agree, Morgan used to come out with a robe already. The point of him coming out in Hogan's robe is to point to the Hogan feud, which has been put on the back burner completely now.

I really don't want to be watching TNA right now. I'm so fucking bored with it. To the point where I just want to watch the PPV and use Wrestlezone to catch up on results beforehand. Only, I can't. Because if I don't watch TNA, I can't use Wrestlezone to catch up on results. Because they won't exist. ZZZZzzzzzz....

I really don't want to be watching TNA right now. I'm so fucking bored with it. To the point where I just want to watch the PPV and use Wrestlezone to catch up on results beforehand. Only, I can't. Because if I don't watch TNA, I can't use Wrestlezone to catch up on results. Because they won't exist. ZZZZzzzzzz....

Things I'll never understand:

1. The fascination with anime
2. Algebra
3. Why fans feel "forced" to watch shows they don't actually like.

If you're bored with it, stop watching. Why torture yourself?

Options for TNA Wrestler of the Year. Personally I'm voting Austin Aries.

- James Storm

- Jeff Hardy

- Austin Aries

- Bobby Roode

- Bully Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member