• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.20.12

I don't know why people want Austin Aries to regain the TNA World title. That sounds worse than Hardy, in my opinion. At least Hardy draws money for the company.

Aries > Roode, in pretty much everything including top heel. You'll realize that soon enough.

Because he's fuckin' awesome. That's why.

I got really bored with TNA's main event scene immediately after the second Aries/Roode match. And then a month later I got bored with Aces & Eights. The only thing that kept me going was the BFG tournament. After BFG, I've had literally nothing to get excited about. Some good PPV's, but I'm just so damn bored.

I got really bored with TNA's main event scene immediately after the second Aries/Roode match. And then a month later I got bored with Aces & Eights. The only thing that kept me going was the BFG tournament. After BFG, I've had literally nothing to get excited about. Some good PPV's, but I'm just so damn bored.

Yeah I'm starting to think you should ask for someone else to do the Impact play by play.

OK, and? What do you want from me, sympathy? I don't care about your paycheck. Watching something you hate is fucking stupid. I went over this for weeks/months with KB and his ridiculous stop-watch he used to time the amount of wrestling v. non-wrestling segments there were on IMPACT week-after-week.

You'll be next if you turn these weekly LD's into a bitch fest. You may be "forced" to watch and write about TNA every week, but you're not being paid to participate in the LD.

OK, and? What do you want from me, sympathy? I don't care about your paycheck. Watching something you hate is fucking stupid. I went over this for weeks/months with KB and his ridiculous stop-watch he used to time the amount of wrestling v. non-wrestling segments there were on IMPACT week-after-week.

You'll be next if you turn these weekly LD's into a bitch fest. You may be "forced" to watch and write about TNA every week, but you're not being paid to participate in the LD.

This x100

There's a difference between boring and bad. These shows aren't bad, but they are indeed repetitive and dull.

Speaking of stop-watch nonsense, this might be encroaching on the longest main event TNA has run on IMPACT in a long time. I love it. Then again, I could watch Aries/Hardy I, I, III... XVIII, whatever. It's becoming something of a Daniels/Styles or Roode/Storm for me.

Wish Aries would grow his hair out again, used to look badass with the perm back during the "Greatest Man-ager That Ever Lived" day in PWG; yup, this is what I'm thinking during this match. Hope you've enjoyed my inner-thought post.

I mean, you can condescendingly imply that I'm not a TNA fan all you want, but not a single person has yet to give me one reason that I shouldn't be bored each and every week.

I like Matt Morgan; I hate Joey Ryan.
I like Kurt Angle; Bischoff and Brisco are boring as sand.
I like Joseph Park; all we get are 45 second videos.
I like Jesse and Tara...not enough to care about TNA in general though.
I like Jeff Hardy, but not as a World Champion.
I like Austin Aries, but as soon as he got the belt TNA stopped making the World title the focus of Impact.
I like the idea of Aces & Eights, but it's been how many months of the same, tired old shit? Seriously, I've lost count. It could be 5, or 8...I don't know.

It's not like I just roll my eyes and say "stupid TNA fans. TNA sux go play in the street you noobs". I'm still watching. I'm still trying to find some interest in it. Take the plug out of yoru ass and tell me why I shouldn't bitch about TNA being really...fucking...boring right now?

Speaking of stop-watch nonsense, this might be encroaching on the longest main event TNA has run on IMPACT in a long time. I love it. Then again, I could watch Aries/Hardy I, I, III... XVIII, whatever. It's becoming something of a Daniels/Styles or Roode/Storm for me.

It's been going about 12:30 so far.

There's a difference between boring and bad. These shows aren't bad, but they are indeed repetitive and dull.

Sure, and neither requires that these LD's be ruined for people who actually like what they're watching, unless of course either of you are being paid to troll while you review?

Sure, and neither requires that these LD's be ruined for people who actually like what they're watching, unless of course either of you are being paid to troll while you review?

Hardly. I saw something I thought was stupid and I talked about it. You've seen the Board Room. I talk. A lot.

I mean, you can condescendingly imply that I'm not a TNA fan all you want, but not a single person has yet to give me one reason that I shouldn't be bored each and every week.

I like Matt Morgan; I hate Joey Ryan.
I like Kurt Angle; Bischoff and Brisco are boring as sand.
I like Joseph Park; all we get are 45 second videos.
I like Jesse and Tara...not enough to care about TNA in general though.
I like Jeff Hardy, but not as a World Champion.
I like Austin Aries, but as soon as he got the belt TNA stopped making the World title the focus of Impact.
I like the idea of Aces & Eights, but it's been how many months of the same, tired old shit? Seriously, I've lost count. It could be 5, or 8...I don't know.

It's not like I just roll my eyes and say "stupid TNA fans. TNA sux go play in the street you noobs". I'm still watching. I'm still trying to find some interest in it. Take the plug out of yoru ass and tell me why I shouldn't bitch about TNA being really...fucking...boring right now?

The only thing I'm implying is that coming into these threads every week to have to read through vocal minorities rip the entire show, only to justify it with "well, I have to review it because I'm being paid to" is fucking annoying, and something I don't take kindly to as a fan of the product. I get not liking this, or that, or even vocalizing it during the LD (even I do that), but this business of whining about how you can't stand TNA but are "forced" to watch it when you aren't forced to take part in the LD's is incredibly aggravating, and you're gonna find an enemy in me every week if it's something you intend to continue to do.

It's been going about 12:30 so far.

There's that damn stop watch again. :lmao:

I hope Becca gets you a shiny new one for X-Mas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back