• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.15.11

Yea, Velvet putting Taz's catchphrase on her ass was a bad idea. Can we not encourage Taz to be stupid please? I mean, that's like stealing the smelly kid's deodorant at sleepaway camp.

Such as stating that I think Styles doesn't get enough credit for his mic skills and charisma?

Really, you want me to go through this thread and find all the whiney posts? It'd take up an entire page because the quoted text would be so long.

You're not the only one "criticizing" in the LD. I think KB has two "positive" posts thus far. All 48 other are whining about Flair, whining about Sting, whining about the color of tights, whining about Russo, etc.

Angelina Love needs to meet my Grandma. 10 minutes with her (she's a Jewish grandma from Brooklyn) and she'll have her up 5 pounds. Give her a few days and Love might just look like a normal girl.

Really, you want me to go through this thread and find all the whiney posts? It'd take up an entire page because the quoted text would be so long.

You're not the only one "criticizing" in the LD. I think KB has two "positive" posts thus far. All 48 other are whining about Flair, whining about Sting, whining about the color of tights, whining about Russo, etc.

Can't really fault people for being critical of so much focus on Flair and Sting, while so many other guys wait in the shadows. And you really can't blame people for complaining about a show that has been heavy on Knockouts thus far. And had Velvet Sky's superb ring entrance get interrupted :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back