• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.15.11

Angelina Love needs to meet my Grandma. 10 minutes with her (she's a Jewish grandma from Brooklyn) and she'll have her up 5 pounds. Give her a few days and Love might just look like a normal girl.

I'll meet her if Angelina won't. You can't beat a grandmother's cooking.

WTF shouldn't have Velvet lost that match since the referee saw winter hit angelina with the belt??

Impact has totally lost my interest over the last month. And it's not even like they're putting on their worst shows ever or anything, they're actually doing a few things really well right now with guys like Aries, Kendrick, Ray, and Beer Money. But god Impact is just so mind-numbingly boring these days, I can't sit through it anymore, seriously, I'm more entertained by NXT these days than I am Impact. I'll still review the PPVs because it's my job and I'll still catch the good matches that happen on Impact, but I think I'm officially done watching their show in-full until they can actually manage to obtain the slightest bit of interest out of me again. I'll catch the highlights on YouTube and that's it.

Have fun with the show tonight guys. I'd recommend a strong drink and a bone to get you through it.

I guess I'll have to crank up my complaints then.

Shouldn't they have hyped this match in the weeks before it and not the hours before it?

Why open the show with a young exciting superstar, who happens to be the new number one contender, when they can parade these fossils out there instead?

I hope they have a defibrillator nearby.

Alright I'm here and I guess I missed Flair and Sting, which means I timed it perfectly...........oh crap, here's a Hardy.

I had completely forgotten who the KO tag champions were.

Russo is getting smart on us: the evil girls are in white and the good ones are in black. He's getting psycological on us.

Better question, when a scene has one woman that isn't a wrestler with another that isn't a wrestler, why should I care if they have tension?

Queen's Qualifiers? Is there anything Russo doesn't ahve a name for?

Notice something that isn't a big shock: the world title match is second to Sting vs. Flair and potentially Sting vs. Hogan. Roode vs. Angle being the main event is about as big of a joke as there has been in TNA in a long time.

I guess Daniels being a jerk about beating AJ on a fluke is all cool now?

This crowd should apply for jobs as ventriloquists. They can chant without even moving an inch.

Oh it'll probably be billed as a double main event with Sting vs. Hogan but the idea that it'll get half the focus of Sting vs. Hogan is laughable.

But....but then we wouldn't have time for Bischoff and Hogan and Flair to talk twice in a show! Also since AJ has never drawn that means there's no point in giving him the time to develop since he's never been a draw.

Yep. I've also seen him shoved down the card since then after becoming a Flair tribute character which completely failed.

Eric
Hogan
Karen
Angle

THINK THAT'S ENOUGH PEOPLE THAT CAN MAKE MATCHES??

Well Impact has been extra stupid lately.

I forgot about them. They can also and they can even make matches on shows not on their network (and yes I know it's been explained and it's still stupid).

The matches on PPV affect the shows that air on their network so they have power or something. We're supposed to ignore how many other doors this opens.

Leave it to TNA to miss the entire point of Velvet's entrance.

Yea, Velvet putting Taz's catchphrase on her ass was a bad idea. Can we not encourage Taz to be stupid please? I mean, that's like stealing the smelly kid's deodorant at sleepaway camp.

--

Done.

Enough whine for you?

Here's some more whining. That was absolutely despicable. It makes me sick that instead of moving on from Victory Road, they are making it into a story. Absolutely sick to my stomach.

When in the history wrestling has something that garnered that much attention not become a story? WWE is practically founded on the montreal screwjob. If you want morals join a support group. This is wrestling.

I'll say it again. What the hell is the problem with Styles on the mic? Where's the lack of charisma? That was intense, passionate, and current. That's where TNA should be (with a Crimson promo to follow, also good), not wasting their time with '80's stars.

That upbeat enough for you IDR?

AJ should always be champion. He's the best they got and one of the best in the world. I think they are missing an opportunity to have a megastar on their hands with him. Sure, he's a big deal in TNA. But I think he could be a a superstar.

I fail to see many of those as whiney. I see them as pointing out flaws in the show, which isn't whining.

So is anytime a person complains about something considered whining?

But good job actually putting all that together though.

I cannot remember ever watching a show just so I could point out flaws.

I fail to see many of those as whiney. I see them as pointing out flaws in the show, which isn't whining.

So is anytime a person complains about something considered whining?

But good job actually putting all that together though.

If this weren't a weekly thing, you'd have a point, but we have a couple users who participate in these things who seemingly only do so to complain about everything happening on the screen 30 seconds at a time. To me, that's whining, especially when it's the same nonsense every week.

I'll say it again. What the hell is the problem with Styles on the mic? Where's the lack of charisma? That was intense, passionate, and current. There's where TNA should be (with a Crimson promo to follow, also good), not wasting their time with '80's stars.

That upbeat enough for you IDR?

I'm tellin' you, dude — it's the southern accent.

The thing people always leave out is that AJ took a noticeable step forward on the mic when he was with Flair. Yes, the story kind of fizzled but it wasn't all negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back