• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.15.11

But....but then we wouldn't have time for Bischoff and Hogan and Flair to talk twice in a show! Also since AJ has never drawn that means there's no point in giving him the time to develop since he's never been a draw.

Sorry, lost my mind, what was I thinking ;)

Can someone get James Storm speaking lessons PLEASE! It's ok to have a southern draw as part of your character, but when it hinders your ability to be understood, it's not good. His accent is just too damn thick to understand half of what he says.

I understood every word he said.

What about the Network? Didn't that turn out to be Sting or Mick Foley or something? And didn't they use the Network a few weeks ago? Or am I just completely delusional.

I forgot about them. They can also and they can even make matches on shows not on their network (and yes I know it's been explained and it's still stupid).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back