IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.15.11

Notice something that isn't a big shock: the world title match is second to Sting vs. Flair and potentially Sting vs. Hogan. Roode vs. Angle being the main event is about as big of a joke as there has been in TNA in a long time.

Did Kaz accidentally hold the wrong ropes open for Roode and then recover with a bro-point to try and make himself look not so stupid?

Why does Styles take so much grief about his lack of mic skills and charisma? Personally, I don't think he's too bad at all. Imagine if they actually gave him some more time to develop it.

Why does Styles take so much grief about his lack of mic skills and charisma? Personally, I don't think he's too bad at all. Imagine if they actually gave him some more time to develop it.

But....but then we wouldn't have time for Bischoff and Hogan and Flair to talk twice in a show! Also since AJ has never drawn that means there's no point in giving him the time to develop since he's never been a draw.

Can someone get James Storm speaking lessons PLEASE! It's ok to have a southern draw as part of your character, but when it hinders your ability to be understood, it's not good. His accent is just too damn thick to understand half of what he says.

But....but then we wouldn't have time for Bischoff and Hogan and Flair to talk twice in a show! Also since AJ has never drawn that means there's no point in giving him the time to develop since he's never been a draw.

Umm if you have been watching for two and a half years you were watching when they first came in.

That belt really does look like the UFC Title. I've heard that said before but I never really saw it until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back