IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

Sting should start carrying a straight razor with him and handing out Chelsea smiles. He should also have just started ballroom dancing with Bischoff's limp body for no reason.

Let's just rename the show "Sting acting fucking crazy for 2 hours" and have him do shit like this. I will tune the fuck in every week.

Has Sting really become must see TV for TNA? Hes fucking awesome with this new turn! LOL Bat shit crazy! HAHAHAHAHA

I like that Sting, who could very well have done the same damn thing and been just as over, is now taking on this persona. Definitely entertaining and interesting.

Sting should start carrying a straight razor with him and handing out Chelsea smiles. He should also have just started ballroom dancing with Bischoff's limp body for no reason.

Let's just rename the show "Sting acting fucking crazy for 2 hours" and have him do shit like this. I will tune the fuck in every week.

Hell yes.

What they need to do is have him start tying people up and use a hand held cam to tape it. Then start acting crazy and painting their face. He should do this to people who are close to Hogan.

19 people viewing this thread? That's 57 percent of TNA's audience right there! I knew the were improving. On a serious note, anyone enjoying Sting's new personality?

Gotta love the fact that they've actually found a way to make house show matches worth a damn.

Both of these guys are so underrated. Glib comment about a lack of flippies here.

These two need to have an extended feud. I can think of no better combination on the mic that Steiner and Bully Ray.

New Sting rules.. has to be a Bischoff Idea.. he's always been good at reinventing Sting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back