IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

Abyss in the X-Division is different, for sure.

Someone want to help catch me up on the current storylines real quick, since I haven't watched in awhile? Is that Immortal/Fortune crap still going on?

This whole Bound For Glory series is just not going to work methinks. This company has trouble keeping up continuity in angles a month later, let alone 4 months from now.

It's fresh, but I tend to agree. Too difficult to keep track of the points. Would have been better as a round robin tournament.

I like the angle quite a bit. If they do it right the series can easily build two or three bound for glory angles. Plus with 12 participants, they can have 65 unique single matches.

Yeah I know but the winner of a series of matches isn't exactly what I think of when I think "match to get a #1 contender." Should be one match (which it technically is but it's kind of a stretch) or the culmination of a feud.

This whole Bound For Glory series is just not going to work methinks. This company has trouble keeping up continuity in angles a month later, let alone 4 months from now.
Even if it doesn't work, I admire the ambition, the way it supports the "wrestling matters" message, and the way it makes house shows look good. Can't be any worse than what they were doing a few months ago.

Did they seriously rename Shiima Xion to "Zema Ion"?

That's just...dumb. Really dumb.

Glad to see Xion in TNA. Dude is really, really talented. Tons of high risk offense and a lot of charisma.

Abyss was in chat session that TNA does with fans and wrestlers and he said that he will be facing Kendrick at Destination X

Abyss was in a chat session? I remember when he still had that monster mystique and didn't talk.

Is that Shiima Xion? Or just a guy with a similar name?

I love Velvet.

In fairness, TNA don''t actually need to pay attention to the league until the final month. With the ability to move something like 12 points in a single match they can basically create all the drama they want at the last minute. Until then it's just a way of making all of the singles matches slightly more interesting.

Hey everybody, look!

It's Zima Ion!

d_zima.jpg
T4Acc-IonBatteryOld.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo