IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

You probably haven't seen ECW & WCW circa 1997 because if you did then you'd know that they were not bad by any means.

I never said they were bad. Learn to read. I'm just saying that main event and tag teams stars that were hitting their prime in 1997 should not be in a main event picture in 2011.

God Tessmacher is so HOT

130621109629.jpg

I never said they were bad. Learn to read. I'm just saying that main event and tag teams stars that were hitting their prime in 1997 should not be in a main event picture in 2011.

The first match of the night is the main event picture?

Dunno anything about this guy — what's the scouting report on Zema Ion?

He'll fit in perfectly with the X-Division. He's another really flashy, high-risk kind of wrestler who can do absolutely stunning stuff like the 630 splash and a 630 senton. Plus he's got a bitchin' afro and a great arrogant-dick-heel personality. He should fit in well.

If they're serious about re-building the X-Division long term, he's just the kind of young and hungry guy you want to hire. Now...they need to get their paws on Rich Swann, Ricochet, and AR Fox and TNA will have the absolute best high-flyer division in all of pro wrestling.

You could count the number of people in this thread would would complain about Shawn Michaels main eventing another WrestleMania on one hand.

Honestly, who thinks people want to see Jackie?

This. Times 1000.

It was the first match of the night. And a promo.

Which is why I am letting it go. I'm willing to by pass it. But if you want to get technical we already saw another scene with Steiner and Sting is in the mian event. But I'm still willing to let it go. I just better see Styles and Joe before this night ends.

So it is Shiima Xion? Sweet, I love him. So are they actually going to try and fix the X-Division, or is this just for the pay-per-view only?

In TNA's opening knockout match they had three of the four competitors in this match, and said match involved a a six woman tower of doom spot. I don't know who was the road agent for the Knockouts back then, but they need to get them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back