IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

...Kay? That doesn't change the fact that I thought one show was superior though, does it? The statement wasn't "Best Wrestling Show that was 2 Hours Long This Week", it was "Best Wrestling Show this Week".

The first hour of Raw was one of the worst hours of wrestling I've seen in a long time. Too much filler for a company that has to throw on matches at the last minute at Pay Per Views.

The first hour of Raw was one of the worst hours of wrestling I've seen in a long time. Too much filler for a company that has to throw on matches at the last minute at Pay Per Views.

I totally and completely agree. In fact I said several times in the RAW LD that night just how atrocious and awful that first hour was. Luckily they delivered big time in the last 2 hours.

Preview for next week:
- The maniacal Sting vows to meet Hulk Hogan face to face inside the IMPACT Zone

- The Bound For Glory Series continues with two more major matches:
“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles vs Gunner and Samoa Joe vs Devon

- In a 6 person elimination match, the Knockouts will be featured as Knockouts Champion Mickie James teams with Tara and Miss Tessmacher to take on Angelina Love, Winter, and Madison Rayne

Plus, 3 more stars from the X-Division’s past return to do battle in a 3 Way X-Division Match with the winner advancing to the Destination X PPV.

Personally I preferred Raw over this, though admittedly I can hardly make a fair assessment of tonight's show, seeing as how all I saw was the end of the X-division match, & the ME (and I'm hardly a Sting or Abyss fan)

Guesses?

On my shortlist I'd think Low Ki, Jay Lethal, maybe Sabu or they could bring back Kash or Rave after their impressive performance last week. You know Lynn is coming back obviously. Maybe Elix Skipper? AJ mentioned him tonight. I'd be down to see some Primetime again.

I'd love to see Elix Skipper, but preferably in some kind of gimmick match, the only thing I remember about his was his apparent death wish in matches like Ultimate X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back