IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

Outside of Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, I don't even buy pay-per-views. Last two I bought that were not one of those were BFG 2009 and MitB 2010.

Silly Abyss, now is a poor time to read!

...What the fuck? Coal miner's barbed wire glove?

Wait what happened with that Jarrett segment at the beginning of the show? Did we ever get anything out of that? Or is he coming out next as the real main event?

I really hate Taz as this quasi-heel but still mostly babyface commentator. Just go full heel already.

What about Eric Young's vignette. I thought he was going to do something

I want to be impressed by these two, but I lack two. Sting is decent at best anymore, he is just getting old. At least he is showing intensity though.

I love Sting but the Stinger Splash has always been such a weak move.

And what the fuck, Abyss shouldn't be kicking out of the Scorpion Death Drop. Why do they have to kick out of each other's finishers in EVERY main event match? Save that shit for your "epic" matches.

Pretty decent show tonight. Not particularly great or anything, but not too shabby.

I can't say the show was good, but it wasn't bad.

EDIT; Average is the word I am looking for here.

Also, leave it to TNA to have a show coming up about the X-Division and the last shot of the show is the X-Division Champion in a pool of blood while two heavyweights stand over him.

Decent show tonight. Certainly had a better flow to it than the past few weeks. I've decided to not judge storylines now since this PPV is built on something short term, but I figure the show can be a lot of fun and we'll get back to the story stuff afterwords. Anyway, got my player of the week and I'm excited about it. Check it out:

IMPACT Player of the Week

TNA also didn't have three hours to put on a show.

...Kay? That doesn't change the fact that I thought one show was superior though, does it? The statement wasn't "Best Wrestling Show that was 2 Hours Long This Week", it was "Best Wrestling Show this Week".

Not sure about that one JJ and before X gets indignant again I am only judging him on tonight.

So am i, but I liked what I saw. Plus, no one else really stood out tonight and I felt it was fitting. I was impressed by the guy and felt he deserved the spotlight. Could give it to others but they'll have other chances. Figure why not take a risk ya know?

I thought it was less good than last week.

Scott Steiner and Eric Young were a little less funny.
The X-Division guys had 5% of the name value and the guy who won looked shit.
The Knockouts (who were bad last week) were even worse.
Sting was fractionally less awesome.

Still a good show though.
Still a good show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back