IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

Pfft 450? Fuck that, I wanted the 630! MORE ROTATIONS! MOAR!

Maybe they're saving the 630 for the PPV? Must be.

Fun little match but not as good as last week's. Like **1/2-**3/4ish.

JERRY LYNN! JERRY LYNN! JERRY LYNN! MARKING OUT BRO!

I stand corrected. Ion did not impress me, a bunch of utterly gratuitous flips. I'm rooting for Aries.

I'm buying the PPV. I'm buying the PPV. Whole F'N Show vs. Another Wannabe? Yes. Absolutely.

Wait...wait...we're having our SECOND no DQ match between women tonight?

Wat

...I'm not sure you know which one is Xion, because he looks absolutely nothing like Zack Ryder and has a fucking afro.

I was talking about how he only had one leg on his tights. You remember, how Ryder used to?

Katie Lea and Mickie. I kind of want to see this.

The guy they gave the least was the only one I thought was really ready. Ion has no idea what he is doing when he isn't flipping, Darsow just sucked.

The X Division match did lack the exciting Austin Aries offense I've come to love. Needed more springy steps and heat seeking and the like.

Jerry Lynn is back? He is in the same boat with me as RVD, he can still move and wrestle well enough, but there are plenty of others I'd rather see. But they'll work. So, this PPV is going to have Daniels, Styles, Kazarian, Xion, Aries, and possibly Jerry Lynn? In a six-sided ring. I'm still going to watch MITB, but I might stream this or something. It sounds sick.

I had not seen much of TNA since April due to school, but I gotta say, they rebounded nicely from the Sting vs Hardy fiasco. This show has been quite entertaining and from what i've read, they have stringed a few good shows ina row

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back