IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

Daniels. I just died a little inside from marking out.

And it would be Joe/Styles/Daniels III. Not II. They had one in 2010.

Daniels. Work that crowd bro, work it.

By the way you guys don't need to worry about the other two new guys in the X Division showcase, neither of them are that great or even very well known on the indies.

Have they really wrestled that many times? I haven't seen thier indy matches. I might go watch them.

Joe is clearly going to be getting in on the action... not sure why bother dragging it out though. Fuck it, who cares; awesome main event.

Have they really wrestled that many times? I haven't seen thier indy matches. I might go watch them.
Can we count four ways with Charlie Haas and Jimmy Yang thrown in for no particular reason?

Seriously, these guys will never see the last of one another. Not that I'm complaining.

It'll be a triple threat. Me thinks TNA will use the 1 on 1 "match" to piss Joe off and be the heel in the match

Honestly, it probably would be better to just do Styles vs. Daniels. Until Joe regains focus, drops some weight, and stops being sloppy, he's just in the match for nostalgia, not to add quality. For highest quality, I go the one on one route.

But it's a nostalgia show, so Joe will get in somehow.

It would appear we have very different opinions of what constitutes being "good on the mic".

From our interactions we usually agree on it a lot. But I can't say we do here. I've always found Kane entertaining all around. He is just usually given crap from WWE.

Something tells me they add Joe before the PPV. It'd be good in any case, but yeah.

I can't wait for AJ to "go back to his roots" then mention it once on Impact and not touch the X Division again for like a year.

I suppose it makes sense. Joe is a complete dick, nobody likes him. I'd probably rather go one on one with my best friend than include him.

Honestly, it probably would be better to just do Styles vs. Daniels. Until Joe regains focus, drops some weight, and stops being sloppy, he's just in the match for nostalgia, not to add quality. For highest quality, I go the one on one route.

But it's a nostalgia show, so Joe will get in somehow.
Turning Point and Final Resolution in 2009 say your theory is wrong. The triple threat will be of higher quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back