IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

I wouldn't be so willing to let my partner in this match, especially if I was dominating. I would want those points for myself. But once again, logic. Who uses it?

That's the thing about the series. Scenarios like what you just posted will come up and it will create angles. Give the angle some time before you poke holes in it

Oh, and the James Storm guys can count me on their bandwagon. My name carries weight around here. Go ahead: Drop it. That thud you hear is proof of the weight. As is the throbbing pain in your foot.

Gather round 'kiddies, it's time for our weekly misinterpretation of Sun Tzu's philosophies by Abyss!

I wonder if they'll acknowledge the storied past between Sting and Abyss?

Why was Crimson so excited? He didn't win any points.

Why does Abyss talk. He just shouldn't. Can we bring back Mitchell.

:lmao: Wait wait...did Abyss try interpreting Sun Tzu? That was horrendous.

Yes I haven't watch Impact in awhile, so excuse me if I'm out of the loop.

Will Abyss and /or Eric Young ever get fired or will they always have a safe job in TNA

As long as Jeff Jarrett is an important member of the TNA brass, Eric Young will have a job.

I don't know what Young did all those years back to get on Jeff's good side, but apparently Jeff refuses to ever fire him or even put him on the back-burner. Which is why we get 12 Eric Young pushes every year.

Gather round 'kiddies, it's time for our weekly misinterpretation of Sun Tzu's philosophies by Abyss!

I wonder if they'll acknowledge the storied past between Sting and Abyss?

I'm still confused why he was ever allowed to speak in the first place. Is it that hard to keep a monster and let him go through his career without talking? You never know, it might help him look even more menacing and evil. But that's not what we are going for with a monster. I could understand with a guy like Kane or Taker who is good on the mic, but Abyss isn't. I wish I could go back four years and slap TNA creative.

1 Hour, 15 minutes in and Sting is still the best part of the show. By a long shot. Sounds like those young kids really need to step it up when a 50 year old man consistently more entertaining than they are.

I'm still confused why he was ever allowed to speak in the first place. Is it that hard to keep a monster and let him go through his career without talking? You never know, it might help him look even more menacing and evil. But that's not what we are going for with a monster. I could understand with a guy like Kane or Taker who is good on the mic, but Abyss isn't. I wish I could go back four years and slap TNA creative.

Kane...good on the mic?

WAT.

Kane cut some of the absolute worst promos I've ever heard during that Taker rivalry last year. I mean absolute total garbage.

AJ. I was wondering where the fuck he'd gone. He ought to be doing something pretty worth while at Destination X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back