IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

I still like Matt Morgan. Less than I used to, but I still like him.

Bobby Roode? Huh? What happened to using Robert? What'd I miss. But, Beer Money, I can't complain.

Wait....what? You can have tag matches in the BFG Series?

And Roode is wrestling again?

I'm very confused right now.

It's Impact. Why do you sound surprised by this? TNA is the company that came up with King of the Mountain and the reverse battle royal. Do you expect something to make sense?

It's Impact. Why do you sound surprised by this? TNA is the company that came up with King of the Mountain and the reverse battle royal. Do you expect something to make sense?

I'm fairly certain that TNA did not invent the reverse battle royal as various promotions have also used it.

Those new trunks make Crimson look very thin in the waist. It's kinda weird looking, though I'm not sure how to fix it.

So all these guys are going to be having nothing but matches in the series? Bit of a long time to have 12 guys doing the same thing. Different though.

Thanks for bringing KOTM up, KB. Maybe it's the Molson in me, but I miss penalty boxes in wrestling.

I wouldn't be so willing to let my partner in this match, especially if I was dominating. I would want those points for myself. But once again, logic. Who uses it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back