IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.30.11

I don't have a problem with Devon pinning Joe as long as the story is all about Joe and not Devon, which it quite clearly was.

This makes sense.

Rob Terry should, just as he used to, be featured exclusively in an enforcer role. I think the people backstage have got a handle on the idea that he's not going to improve in ring and will not keep him to throwing clotheslines and looking awesome.

Agreed.

Am I the only one that is glad they dropped the whole Angelina love zombie angle? I see a couple of people complaining that they just suddenly dropped the whole angle, but honestly this is one of the few situations that warrant it.

Actually, this guy may have a point. I complained about that angle forever, and now that it's gone, I complain some more. Maybe I shouldn't do that so often. Then again, it still made zero sense :shrug:

The ECW guys didn't disappear after Hardcore Justice. If you look at the card from tonight's show all the matches except the X-division match featured people that were with the company well before the build to this PPV. If the PPV successfully builds back up the X-division they could easily continue with a similar format to what impact had tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back