IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.21.11

Just thought I'd point this out Bully Ray and Rhoode picked up 7 points in the BFG Series in a House show last night

I'm not so sure they are counting the house shows anymore. They say they are when promoting the house shows, but if you've looked at the standings, they haven't changed in 3 weeks. Crimson had 31 points after the first week or so of house shows and he hasn't really wrestled since on Impact.

Maybe I'm wrong and I sort of hope I am but I noticed that the points haven't changed lately and it makes me think that they aren't actually counting the house shows anymore. I actually kinda hope they remember to do it again because it was nice to have that for a while.

I love the BFG matches on house shows idea, it makes house shows seem more important and gives you a reason to invest into one of the matches on the show from the get-go. Good idea by TNA. Which should be no surprise because everyone knows that as bad as TNA has gotten on TV over the last year or two, they remain incredible when it comes to house shows. Even the smarkest of smarks praise their house shows, so that's one thing TNA does unequivocally right.

Yea the house show idea is brilliant they also upload some of the matches to the TNAOndemand website and its a really cool atmosphere to see and all of the matches they've put up have been pretty Good so far.

Are the matches free or do you have to be a member of their on demand service to watch them Joe?

I thought there was a way to be a member without paying? You just do not get the other content. Might be wrong about that, they have several online things that for some reason each have their own unique log in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back