IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

Never been a fan of RVD vs. Lynn. Good, but definitely not as great as they're hyped to be.

You just go find a fire and you roll around in it repeatedly.

Lynn vs. RVD = one of the best feuds of the last 20 years. Easily. They never had anything less than a damn good match together.

The X Division match did lack the exciting Austin Aries offense I've come to love. Needed more springy steps and heat seeking and the like.

A little personality would go a long way there.

Doesn't help that they put three total unknowns against one another instead of mixing it up and using the nostalgia of some returning names to pit against some of the newbies.

You know you would think Mickie James on all fours while a kind of lesbian whips her with a leather belt would be hotter than this.

A little personality would go a long way there.
A Double isn't a personality?

Is this the same night as MITB? That's awesome. Two wrestling shows that are shaping up very well and the premiere of Breaking Bad's fourth season. No shortage of entertainment on the 17th.

I've been waiting for a Mickie/Winter feud because I knew the action would be pretty decent. This has been much better than anything Mickie has done in many months so far.

And here comes the screwjob finish. Damnit.

You just go find a fire and you roll around in it repeatedly.

Lynn vs. RVD = one of the best feuds of the last 20 years. Easily. They never had anything less than a damn good match together.

This, they have always had great matches. I'm just worried at how they can go in 2011, but I guess it will work. I still don't like all this stuff with so many guys that were in their prime in their respective companies in the 90's though.

You know you would think Mickie James on all fours while a kind of lesbian whips her with a leather belt would be hotter than this.

:lmao:

I hope Sting just beats the fuck out of Abyss in brutal fashion and leaves him in a pool of blood, ending this in a no contest. Just to show off his new craziness.

I hope Sting just beats the fuck out of Abyss in brutal fashion and leaves him in a pool of blood, ending this in a no contest. Just to show off his new craziness.

That would be pretty fucking epic. No bat though so I guess we're getting a match.

Sorry bro. What I meant is I'd only buy one PPV a month, and MITB will be it.
Silly rule. Most months have nothing worth spending money on. Best saving the coin for when the moment is right. And those two shows are the right moments for me.

And Breaking Bad. Oh God yes.

Wait what happened with that Jarrett segment at the beginning of the show? Did we ever get anything out of that? Or is he coming out next as the real main event?

I really hate Taz as this quasi-heel but still mostly babyface commentator. Just go full heel already.

Wait what happened with that Jarrett segment at the beginning of the show? Did we ever get anything out of that? Or is he coming out next as the real main event?

Didn't Bischoff say they couldn't book him because of the Network and dispatch him to take over Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back