IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.23.11

The antagonist in me wants to know why wrestling matters. But the antagonist in me also wants to see as much of Eric Bischoff talking as possible. Let's do this.

And here we go as always starting with all of the focus on whatever Bischoff or Hogan are doing.

I've seen how Bischoff's handled the guys who were big for TNA before he showed up. I think it's entirely possible that he doesn't know what's going on around there.

So if we make a storyline out of Eric Bischoff being a con-artist, does it magically become fiction?

Okaaaayyy crazy stiiiiinnngggg lulz

Hell yes, this is far more entertaining then Sting painting Hogan's face last week (which a bunch of people were raving about like it was the greatest promo of the last few years for some bizarre reason).

Sting is full of awesome LOL

Now if sting did THIS while he was a heel then it could have worked.. but I am enjoying this Sting!

The spring in Sting's step is matched on commentary by the palpable excitement of the Prof. Bless him.

Pretty cool, personally I found last week's angle more awesome, but this was still pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back