IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.16.11

Shut the fuck up. All you do bitch and moan every Thursday. If it is that bad maybe you should be the one to get the fuck out and stop watching.

Your life must really suck for how cynical you are. I bet you sit there wearing your moms underwear watching old VHS tapes of you childhood trying to figure out what went wrong.

Yeah dude. Keep telling yourself that and keep being all angry. I'm sure you must be the happiest person I've ever seen. Heaven forbid someone think something other than you and say it. The world would be such a better place if we were all like you, complaining because there's something being said that you don't like, just like I'm doing with this show.

And X explodes.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE GUNNER NOT WORTHY RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Congrats. That's about as close to free money as I've ever heard of.

Not even close. It takes time and effort to write up a full in-depth review and do a live-report of a PPV, updating the website every time a match ends. I fail to see how getting paid to write about wrestling is any different from getting paid to write about any other topic on the planet. Time + Effort spent for monetary gain = working. Nothing free about it.

I KNOW YOU LOVE SUGAR, BUT I AIN'T GOT NONE!

As he ever said anything that makes any sense?

Besides that.

A real Angle/Jarrett fight would be so ridiculously one sided. It would not make for good television.

"Wrestling Matters" has nothing to do with how long you think matches should be. Wrestling matches, whether they are 0:03 or 30:00 are wrestling matches. They did it because WWE refuses to use the word "wrestling", and they are the competition.

As usual, you take things way too literally.

The bolded part is my problem. It was totally superficial when it shouldn't have been. I do care about the amount of wrestling. But I also care about the quality of wrestling. Neither have increased.

I'm taking thing too literally? So how as I supposed to take it when Mick Foley said things like "wrestling happens in a wrestling ring" and "this is a wrestling show"?

[YOUTUBE]6vxiQ9JCKvE[/YOUTUBE]

Could you use written words please. Using videos doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look, well, a bit dim.

Ddo you NOT get what the rebranding was for? It has nothing to do with changing the product (while they might be doing it initially), but for them to be able to get more sponsors and advertisements and yadda. "Hey, are you willing to put up a commercial for TNA?" "What the fuck, TNA?" "OH, NO, TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION AHAHAHA NOT TITS AND ASS"

Of course it was to do with changing the product. The whole point was to gain new fans and ultimately make more money. I also draw your attention to the Mick Foley thing above. They didn't rename the show, redesign the set, put out many videos of people saying that wrestling matters and all that stuff to stop people saying "tits and ass".

Not even close. It takes time and effort to write up a full in-depth review and do a live-report of a PPV, updating the website every time a match ends. I fail to see how getting paid to write about wrestling is any different from getting paid to write about any other topic on the planet. Time + Effort spent for monetary gain = working. Nothing free about it.

Takes time to write up a however-many page report complaining about the outcome of every match? Seems like easy money to me...

Your prestigious site wanna pay me to complain about how much RAW sucks every week?

I'm taking thing too literally? So how as I supposed to take it when Mick Foley said things like "wrestling happens in a wrestling ring" and "this is a wrestling show"?

Because neither statement has any bearing on the length of a match. People coming in here to complain about "wrestling matters" every week by insinuating it obviously doesn't to TNA because the matches aren't long enough doesn't know their head from their ass.

Takes time to write up a however-many page report complaining about the outcome of every match? Seems like easy money to me...

Your prestigious site wanna pay me to complain about how much RAW sucks every week?

X's review of the last TNA pay-per-view was actually quite positive. I also saw most comments on the page that night were agreeing with his viewpoints.

Anyways... not digging this Gunner push at all. I agree with IDR that it's a great way to get a new guy over with what they're doing with him; I just wish they chose someone else to give this push to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back