IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.16.11

That's great. What exactly did I do wrong?

Complain using the same tired rhetoric everyone else does? Yes, we get it. Wrestling matters, and you don't think there's enough wrestling. Cool. Got anything original? I've seen that same slight written every week since they introduced the slogan.

Nice to see a match get time. Shocking how much better they are when they don't have to finish everything in under five minutes.

If I had to guess, you're boring him by being repetitive.

There's nothing I can really say to this apart from I don't think I'm being repetitive.

Complain using the same tired rhetoric everyone else does? Yes, we get it. Wrestling matters, and you don't think there's enough wrestling. Cool. Got anything original? I've seen that same slight written every week since they introduced the slogan.

You've seen it written every week? With good reason. This whole re-branding thing is bullshit. The fact that you think it's a repetitive thing to say should reflect worse on TNA than it does on the people saying it.

You've seen it written every week? With good reason. This whole re-branding thing is bullshit. The fact that you think it's a repetitive thing to say should reflect worse on TNA than it does on the people saying it.

"Wrestling Matters" has nothing to do with how long you think matches should be. Wrestling matches, whether they are 0:03 or 30:00 are wrestling matches. They did it because WWE refuses to use the word "wrestling", and they are the competition.

As usual, you take things way too literally.

There's nothing I can really say to this apart from I don't think I'm being repetitive.

[YOUTUBE]6vxiQ9JCKvE[/YOUTUBE]

Ddo you NOT get what the rebranding was for? It has nothing to do with changing the product (while they might be doing it initially), but for them to be able to get more sponsors and advertisements and yadda. "Hey, are you willing to put up a commercial for TNA?" "What the fuck, TNA?" "OH, NO, TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION AHAHAHA NOT TITS AND ASS"

Or maybe you took it out of context?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back