IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.16.11

Why even bother KB if you have just turned into a cynical person?

Notepad - Check

Stopwatch - Check

DVR for playback - Check

Jesus Christ there just isn't point to watch the program anymore. If you are going to over analyze the entire fucking show just stop.

Are you people fucking ******ed? Do you not understand that KB, myself, and others do these reviews for actual web sites where the readers WANT information like match times? There's no fucking stopwatch, have you ever used a computer or what? You can keep track of all of this shit on your computer, without a "notepad and stopwatch" like you keep whining about.

Holy fucking shit you guys are stupid. "Waaah why are you guys keeping track of match times and analyzing every little thing?" Umm, because that's OUR FUCKING JOB you dumbass. And not in a smarky, IWC bitching kind of way, I mean that's literally our job.

Are you people fucking ******ed? Do you not understand that KB, myself, and others do these reviews for actual web sites where the readers WANT information like match times? There's no fucking stopwatch, have you ever used a computer or what? You can keep track of all of this shit on your computer, without a "notepad and stopwatch" like you keep whining about.

Holy fucking shit you guys are stupid. "Waaah why are you guys keeping track of match times and analyzing every little thing?" Umm, because that's OUR FUCKING JOB you dumbass. And not in a smarky, IWC bitching kind of way, I mean that's literally our job.

Who the hell would pay to read what you or any other fan have to say about a wrestling show? :lmao:

Hogan said Sting is getting it on the show earlier, didn't he?

The show after, July 14th (PPV is 10th)

No more than Storm or JBL have/had.

Aw hey now, don't be comparing Anderson to my favorite announcer of the past 10 years, and one of my favorite heels to boot. Love me some Jibble.

Honestly, the best comparison I can think of is Sean Morley/Val Venis' when he showed up in TNA.

Who the hell would pay to read what you or any other fan have to say about a wrestling show? :lmao:

How about the most respected website for wrestling analysis on the internet since 1996? Just got a check in the mail today infact for $105 bucks for covering the last few TNA PPVs. :thumbsup:

Decent Joe/RVD match there, but kind of sloppy. Nice to see a TV match get nearly 10 minutes again though.

How about the most respected website for wrestling analysis on the internet since 1996? Just got a check in the mail today infact for $105 bucks for covering the last few TNA PPVs. :thumbsup:

Decent Joe/RVD match there, but kind of sloppy. Nice to see a TV match get nearly 10 minutes again though.

Congrats. That's about as close to free money as I've ever heard of.

Good for Gunner, man. Great way to get a guy over quick — have him pin top members of the roster. Sting and Anderson both have loses chalked up to Gunner in as many weeks.

Just....go away. If you're not even going to read what I say, don't bother me with your idiotic comments.

Shut the fuck up. All you do bitch and moan every Thursday. If it is that bad maybe you should be the one to get the fuck out and stop watching.

Your life must really suck for how cynical you are. I bet you sit there wearing your moms underwear watching old VHS tapes of you childhood trying to figure out what went wrong.

Good for Gunner, man. Great way to get a guy over quick — have him pin top members of the roster. Sting and Anderson both have loses chalked up to Gunner in as many weeks.

Ironically, although they weren't all pins (Batista's was by countout) this is how they got Anderson over in WWE. I forget who he beat, but it was 5 former champs (big names, too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back