IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.16.11

So wait. In the BFG series it'll be matches between the same 12 guys over and over again? Oh dear.

Yeah; because that's only 66 possible singles matches and well over 1000 tag team combinations. They'll never be able to make that last a few months. :rolleyes:

Why even bother KB if you have just turned into a cynical person?

Notepad - Check

Stopwatch - Check

DVR for playback - Check

Jesus Christ there just isn't point to watch the program anymore. If you are going to over analyze the entire fucking show just stop.

Why even bother KB if you have just turned into a cynical person?

Notepad - Check

Stopwatch - Check

DVR for playback - Check

Jesus Christ there just isn't point to watch the program anymore. If you are going to over analyze the entire fucking show just stop.

Just....go away. If you're not even going to read what I say, don't bother me with your idiotic comments.

So wait. In the BFG series it'll be matches between the same 12 guys over and over again? Oh dear.

You do know there are like 50 plus matches they can have without the same two guys fighting again? And this is stretched out over three or so months so I don't see the problem even with two guys fighting again.

Joe may have some weight on him, but anybody that can hit a Suicide Dive that well can work in KFC and take a bite out of every indivual piece of chicken for all I care.

You do know there are like 50 plus matches they can have without the same two guys fighting again? And this is stretched out over three or so months so I don't see the problem even with two guys fighting again.

That's true. 12 guys won't be as bad as I thought. Als there's other stuff on the show than just this so it won't be as bad as I though. NXT popped into my head and that scared me to death. Won't be that bad I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back