• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.01.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Impact_Wrestling.png

Live Discussion for 03/01/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sting dropped a bombshell on Bobby Roode this past week, telling
the World Champion that he would battle him at "Victory Road" on
March 18! Roode's actions have unleashed Sting's maniacal side -
and now "The Icon" wants revenge. He doesn't want the World Title -
he just wants to annihilate Roode!

How will Roode react this Thursday on IMPACT? Rumors have it
that Roode is reaching out to several IMPACT WRESTLING superstars
to see if they will join with him to ban together against Sting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also on the broadcast, Kurt Angle has requested time to address the
reason why attacked "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy two weeks
ago and cost him his chance at regaining the World Championship
against Bobby Roode. No doubt, Hardy will be in attendance, and will
be watching closely!

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles has been vocal about the alliance between
Christopher Daniels and Kazarian, and on Thursday's broadcast on
SpikeTV, he wants answers!

AJ will face Daniels and Kazarian in a Gauntlet Match and rumors have it
that Styles has a challenge to make to Daniels and Kazarian that will end
the mystery once and for all! Tune in and find out!

In Knockouts action, Madison Rayne will battle ODB, as Rayne prepares
for her upcoming Knockouts Championship match against Gail Kim
at "Victory Road"

Plus, in X Division action, Zema Ion gears up for his X Division Title shot
at "Victory Road" as he faces off against Shannon Moore on Thursday's
IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c!

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]KSjp2eZY5fI[/YOUTUBE]

VR.jpg

[YOUTUBE]r7hIC0FoW00[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the March 18th Victory Road Pay-Per-View event continues!

I'm reading a rather good book at the moment, but odds are still favourable that I'll be here.

Oh, look, Sting in a title match. Again. Riveting. I was just saying to myself that TNA's PPV main events needed to suck more.

Read the spoilers for tonight's show and it sounds pretty bad. Think I'll just YouTube it tomorrow.

Oh, look, Sting in a title match. Again. Riveting. I was just saying to myself that TNA's PPV main events needed to suck more.

Read the spoilers for tonight's show and it sounds pretty bad. Think I'll just YouTube it tomorrow.

It is not a world title match

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...day,-March-18-On-Pay-Per-View-TNAOnDemand-com

"THE ICON" STING vs. WORLD CHAMPION BOBBY ROODE

X Division Championship Match
Austin Aries (c) vs. Zema Ion

Knockouts Championship Match
Gail Kim (c) vs. Madison Rayne

If you go to the link out of the 3 matches that are listed Sting and Roode is the one not to mention the title being on the line unlike the other two pictures.

I'm actually going to be here for the first time since last year. I'm actually excited for Impact. I've been hearing good things about it lately.

It is not a world title match

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news...day,-March-18-On-Pay-Per-View-TNAOnDemand-com

If you go to the link out of the 3 matches that are listed Sting and Roode is the one not to mention the title being on the line unlike the other two pictures.

Title or no title he's still in the main event of a PPV facing the World champion in the year 2012.

I'm really starting to just fucking hate Sting. I sincerely just want him to go the fuck away for atleast a few years. Watching him attempt to wrestle in his current state is sad and pathetic.

Title or no title he's still in the main event of a PPV facing the World champion in the year 2012.

I'm really starting to just fucking hate Sting. I sincerely just want him to go the fuck away for atleast a few years. Watching him attempt to wrestle in his current state is sad and pathetic.

So it went from O look Sting in a title match to well he is in the ME. Gotcha.

So it went from O look Sting in a title match to well he is in the ME. Gotcha.

I believe I said "Oh look Sting in a title match, I was just saying that TNA's PPV main events needed to suck more". Pretty sure his match with Roode is still the main event, non title or not.

So no actually, I said in the first post that he's in the main event. Anything else I need to clear up for you and the word police? Either way my initial point is the same---Sting in a high profile main event match on a PPV in 2012. I'd rather watch Eric Young wrestle himself for twenty minutes.

If this feud continues to Lockdown then the cage match has the potential to be fucking insane.

Flash cards > Notes on arm OR

Notes on arm > Flash cards

You decide.

This is funny actually wasn't this Taped on Monday before RAW was live? Thats seriously odd that the comparisons happen at the same time like that LOL

I believe I said "Oh look Sting in a title match, I was just saying that TNA's PPV main events needed to suck more". Pretty sure his match with Roode is still the main event, non title or not.

So no actually, I said in the first post that he's in the main event. Anything else I need to clear up for you and the word police? Either way my initial point is the same---Sting in a high profile main event match on a PPV in 2012. I'd rather watch Eric Young wrestle himself for twenty minutes.

Both fun ideas. At least Sting isn't half-crippled like other long-runners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back