• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.24.13 is LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 01/24/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cdcfe1cb542202f1e6585f7193c3f6c5_L.jpg

In the main event of Thursday's broadcast, World Heavyweight Champion "The
Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy defends the gold against Christopher Daniels!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Taz and the Aces and Eights have hell to pay after their attack during the
wedding of Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan? During the wedding, Taz interrupted
the ceremony - and to the shock of Bully Ray - revealed himself as a member
of the gang! No doubt, Hulk Hogan will be coming to IMPACT on mission -
after what they did to his daughter, it will be all-out war against the Aces starting
this Thursday! Have Taz, Devon and the rest of the Aces and Eights finally
sealed their own fate after what they did? Don't miss the fallout on IMPACT!

Plus, tune in to find out what happened after the attack! Cameras were rolling after
IMPACT went off the air - don't miss the exclusive footage!

In women's action, Tara will defend the Knockouts Championship against new #1
contender, Velvet Sky

Also scheduled for Thursday's IMPACT will be X Division tag team action as X Champion
Rob Van Dam and Christian York battle Kenny King and Zema Ion

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]tDDFSXJFxI0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yT9ath00J9A[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the March 10th Lockdown Pay-Per-View event continues!

If Daniels wins then I would mark out just as much as I did when Christian won.

I liked Taz's reveal last week. I'm wondering what they're going to do this week. And what the hell are they doing with Mr. Anderson? He's back on screen now every week and they still haven't done anything significant with him. I'm interested to see if he chooses A&8's officially, but at some point the decision has to be made...

And I'm still not sold on Velvet's new ring gear. I will say, however, that while she was away she definitely worked on her in ring skills. She's no Mickie or Tara, but she's better than old Velvet.

I liked Taz's reveal last week. I'm wondering what they're going to do this week. And what the hell are they doing with Mr. Anderson? He's back on screen now every week and they still haven't done anything significant with him. I'm interested to see if he chooses A&8's officially, but at some point the decision has to be made...

And I'm still not sold on Velvet's new ring gear. I will say, however, that while she was away she definitely worked on her in ring skills. She's no Mickie or Tara, but she's better than old Velvet.

Anderson was in the beat down last week in Aces and Eights gear. I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out here either. I think he went after Dreamer.

I'm not sold on the new look Velvet either.

What annoys me about Velvet's new look is seeing her pics on twitter where she is still wearing the skirt. Which is a way better look.

LOL @ at how short Taz is. None the less he fits the biker gang image and can be a great mouth piece for these guys.

Looks like Aces & Eights grew by about 6 guys... First mention of the "Higher power". Great stuff by Taz.

The higher power is the head of the group that we do know about but that wears a mask and never shows up. It's not the first we've heard of him.

It is the first we hear of the group having an agenda though. They've been around for 7 months getting their asses kicked. I wonder if that's all been part of the agenda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back