• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.12.12

Conventional midcard titles are intrinsically worthless in contemporary professional wrestling. I'd sooner have none of them exist at all, but if they are going to be there then I'm not going to lose any sleep over them being 'valueless'.

I small piece of me thinks that maybe Garrett can wrestle. If you really think about it we haven't seen any full blown long matches with him... maybe he's training? I don't know he has so much hate on him for being Bitches Kid (I mean Bischoff's) that a small piece of me hopes that he can at least go in the ring and surprise us all.. but a large piece of me seriously doubts that will happen :(

Hate Eric or Love Eric he is good on the mic lol its so easy to hate this dude! lol

I doubt this rivalry = any money for tna

Yeah if they want this interesting make Shane O Mac the partner for Garrett then things might get interesting storyline wise... but we all know that ain't happening.

Garrett would have been better introduced as a cocky heel..

LMAO bad acting 101...

I like the knockouts, but not odb or jacky. I wouldn't even want to see either of them naked, let alone wrestle.

That takes me back, I remember back in the 90's during Jacky's feud with Sable she had more nip slips than anyone ever! lol (like 4 or more times) but she isn't in TNA anymore they let her contract expire.

I'm not sure if it's better or not that they dropped the Winter/Angelina stuff. It was good, but they were getting on a very slippery slope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back