• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.12.12

Cancel Eric Young. He's not necessary tonight; there is absolutely zero chance of any segment surpassing that for comedy value. Fucking hilarious.

Wow,, how much money is Direct giving Impact?

A lot, its a 7 figure deal or something like that.
http://wrestleheat.com/details-tnas-sponsorship-deal-man-fired-responsible=10575

The new sponsorship deal that TNA Wrestling has with Direct Auto Insurance was described to PWInsider.com as being worth “multi-million dollars” and really helped the company after the financial slump they were in. They are reportedly now “in the black” — which means that they are bringing in money.

The logo of Direct Auto Insurance has been prominently displayed all over the place, including heavily this past Sunday at the Hardcore Justice pay-per-view, where the ring ropes were changed red to correspond with the red-theme of the logo. The logo was also displayed on four turnbuckles, titantrons, and ring aprons.

Wouldn't it be funny if Rob Terry said "Yo My Dude" to Robbie E LOLOLOL these two are a fun pairing I think. Robbie E gives Rob Terry more personality.

Robbie E is a good worker, I used to not like him when he started, but he has grown on me.

*sigh* can we please learn some new booking tactics? They do this in WWE all the time and it got old years ago.

*sigh* can we please learn some new booking tactics? They do this in WWE all the time and it got old years ago.

I am in agreement here, I think they have been rushing the first hour lately to give us a longer second hour matches. Hey but at least we haven't been complaining lately of having too many promos and not enough matches. :) Yay for silver linings? :p

I am in agreement here, I think they have been rushing the first hour lately to give us a longer second hour matches. Hey but at least we haven't been complaining lately of having too many promos and not enough matches. :) Yay for silver linings? :p

Not what I mean. I mean a challenger loses clean then just keeps getting shots until they win the titles. It'll probably happen with Epico and Primo over Air Boom and it doesn't work but they keep using it.

I can live with that one actually. That title hasn't meant anything in years.

Truly, I can live with that too. But TNA needs a mid card title. At least its what fans are used too.. in NWA and WCW you had the US title for this, in WWE you had the IC title.. the TV title isn't really that type of title.

Not what I mean. I mean a challenger loses clean then just keeps getting shots until they win the titles. It'll probably happen with Epico and Primo over Air Boom and it doesn't work but they keep using it.

No I know what you meant, I just added the rest to add a silver lining :)

Truly, I can live with that too. But TNA needs a mid card title. At least its what fans are used too.. in NWA and WCW you had the US title for this, in WWE you had the IC title.. the TV title isn't really that type of title.

The type of title means nothing. You can call it whatever you like. If you defend it well, it'll matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back