I Have Something To Fucking Say.

LOL

I don't think I've EVER given an infraction for flaming Rusty. Maybe one, only when it was definitely deserved. So, that's pretty piss bucket commentary from you.

And no, that's not why I locked the Games threads. I have my reasons, just like you have your reasons to bitch like a bunch of whiny 14 year old girls.

You do realize I was joking about the infraction business.

I haven't whined at all about you closing them down.

What's sad is that there are numerous mindless "Games" to play, and yet people can't seem to get over one that had lost all purpose from its beginning.

Astounding really.

Or maybe like when people whine and bitch because of tournament overload although it's not that much of an inconveince to skip over them? I don't think anybody is mad that our "game" is gone, it's the fact that you seem so interested in it that you just had to close it. Also it didn't lose it's purpose since it has no purpose except to be the last who posted. But that's sly for yeah.

pissing people off used to be my job :icon_cry:
You've never been as good at it as I have. You're more of an annoyance, a minor inconvenience, than anything else.
Or maybe like when people whine and bitch because of tournament overload although it's not that much of an inconveince to skip over them? I don't think anybody is mad that our "game" is gone, it's the fact that you seem so interested in it that you just had to close it. Also it didn't lose it's purpose since it has no purpose except to be the last who posted. But that's sly for yeah.
First of all, it's "for YA"..or "for YOU". Not "for yeah". Tsk tsk.

And, you can't skip over the tournaments, because they ALWAYS show up in the New Posts link. I click New Posts, and there are 3 pages of threads, 2 of which are Tournament threads. It makes it more difficult than it should be to find the other threads. So, yes, it is an inconvenience.

And I do have my reasons for closing it. And I'm don't care about it at all, I can just look at the last 19 posts and see it's turned into an MSN Messenger conversation and decide it's no longer necessary. Now that people are posting in it again, following the theme of the game, it can stay open again. At least until the junior high girls attack it again. Then I'll close it.

I also think its REALLY funny that people were thanking NorCal for merging and opening it again. REALLY funny.

It amused me to, So much so that i'm going to use this: :lmao:

God I missed all the drama last night, It's because i was watching SS.

So...bit of a fuss over a forum game whereby the goal is to post? Well, I have something more constructive to discuss: the spelling and grammatical errors people make. That actually has a point.

I think.

You've never been as good at it as I have. You're more of an annoyance, a minor inconvenience, than anything else.
First of all, it's "for YA"..or "for YOU". Not "for yeah". Tsk tsk.

And, you can't skip over the tournaments, because they ALWAYS show up in the New Posts link. I click New Posts, and there are 3 pages of threads, 2 of which are Tournament threads. It makes it more difficult than it should be to find the other threads. So, yes, it is an inconvenience.

And I do have my reasons for closing it. And I'm don't care about it at all, I can just look at the last 19 posts and see it's turned into an MSN Messenger conversation and decide it's no longer necessary. Now that people are posting in it again, following the theme of the game, it can stay open again. At least until the junior high girls attack it again. Then I'll close it.

I also think its REALLY funny that people were thanking NorCal for merging and opening it again. REALLY funny.

hahahah, sorry about the grammer mistake, I didn't know that spelling and such counted on a wrestling forum. Second, I also use the new post link and at least if there is 2 pages of tournament crap it's at least usually something usefull or meaningful. If you take away the tournaments what would be left? Santino fan-a-club, pointless thread, and 20 different useless bar room threads, so I would rather see stuff that actually has some substances then a bunch of random*insert useless topic*.

And why was it funny that we thanked Norcal? And for the record I really just find all this amusing and I'm not either "bitching", "whining", nor "complaining" this is my entertainment on this board for the day. Have a great day Sly :)

I'm not the biggest fan of Sly, but I will say whenever he "bitches" about something going on with the forums, I think he's genuinely just offering his suggestions to make the board better. He doesn’t do it to piss people off; he just expresses his feelings on something that he feel makes the forums less fun to be apart of, for him.

Whereas Justin just gets super pissed off and can’t help but to let people know what he thinks of something. I find it humorous, personally. It’s nothing to let bother you.

As far as my opinion on the tournaments, I only pay attention to the Movie and Tag Team ones. I just ignore the others, but then again, I don't go to 'New Post' whenever I come here, so I don't notice the 'inconvenience' about so many tournaments being here.

hahahah, sorry about the grammer mistake, I didn't know that spelling and such counted on a wrestling forum.
That's ok. I just consider that one of my many jobs as a mod.

Second, I also use the new post link and at least if there is 2 pages of tournament crap it's at least usually something usefull or meaningful.
Meaningful and useful? Not really.

If you take away the tournaments what would be left?
Incentive for people to create more thread?

And why was it funny that we thanked Norcal?
It just was. He probably laughed to.

And for the record I really just find all this amusing and I'm not either "bitching", "whining", nor "complaining" this is my entertainment on this board for the day. Have a great day Sly :)
I am, thank you. And I hope you have yourself a marvelous day as well. I'm kind of tired, and still have about 5 hours worth of work left, but at least this is one of my easier days.

So...bit of a fuss over a forum game whereby the goal is to post? Well, I have something more constructive to discuss: the spelling and grammatical errors people make. That actually has a point.

I think.

Nothing can really be done about that issue. I try to set an example by making most of my posts with proper grammar and spelling, though a few mistakes slip past my radar. It is still a pointless cause.

am I really far off the path when I sit here thinking that people who incessantly correct others grammar and spelling on here have extremely small penises??

Doubt it. Not having read all this, is this thread in essence a place to bitch about stuff/people that piss you off on here?

Me and Sly were having a discussion. He stopped having the discussion.

I agreed with him on his main points, but I had to point out that he is egotistical within the context of the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back