• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The IWC rant

meh I really don't see how I'm epically failing... examples please... and no quoting this post and saying epic fail does not count.

Ok, you fail at everything.

I'm at work at the minute and into 11 and a half hours into my 12 hour shift, i had surgery ON MY CHEST, last saturday, and ive still got whiplash, adm im increderbly inritable so im going to tell you what i told the doctor when he asked whether id prefer my temp taken from the poop shoot.

FUCK OFFFFFF!!!

I'm at work at the minute and into 11 and a half hours into my 12 hour shift, i had surgery ON MY CHEST, last saturday, and ive still got whiplash, adm im increderbly inritable so im going to tell you what i told the doctor when he asked whether id prefer my temp taken from the poop shoot.

FUCK OFFFFFF!!!

WARNING.

Watch your flaming. You're coming off as hostile. Next time will result in an infraction.

FUCK OFFFFFF!!!

Well then aren't you an angry little boy :smashfreakB: I agree with Jonny's statement. You'll be gone soon. I'm done here.

I'm Jonny B... pleased to meet you, you must be the new Coco

180px-Coco102.png

Well, I've just read through this thread today, and WOW, I was mad yesterday.

Anyway I'd like to aplogize to anyone I've insulted/offended, I have got an excuse though, I hadnt taken any pain killer to work, So i was in a lot of pain.

And I will be here for a while i'm afraid that's the first time i've REALLY been hostile toward's people, and I don't plan on being a heel ( :lmao: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back