FUCK YOU

I know Sly likes to pull pranks, but he has to stop swapping people's medication for placebos. This is getting out of hand.

:p Must be rutting season in the wrestlezone world.

I thought Game Rage had a good chance of a mod position in a couple of months- just goes to show that he wasn't giving us too subtle a clue with his name.

Nita to flip next

You know I have had the vague urge to flood the bar room with videos of Icelandic children banging dustbin lids while hoards of kittens mew pitiously. Pitchfork is calling it the sound of a generation.

Reactions: X
Still find it funny that he thinks an arm bar is a bitch move. So i politely shut him up on it, I didn't realize he was a roid rager......... don't come for me.

Also i imagine my house to his would only be 17 hours flight....... then days trying to find the place. Give me 2 weeks to get there.

If they eventually delete this thread, don't worry, his address is saved in my cell phone map...

Yeah after work at four. I might visit a couple places on the way so when I arrive at his front door I want it to be a surprise.

According to some website, that address is listed in a national sex offenders database. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Good to know Game Rage is tolerant in real life.

:lmao:

Tell me you aren't joking TDigs...oh man...that would be so fucking rich.

am I the only person who thinks that he address that dumbass put in the OP is NOT his real address? Nobody is stupid enough to put their own address on the internet, while telling the same people off. OK, maybe Game Rage is, but I still don't think it's his.

What a shame, we just lost one of our best posters.

qn4rcg.jpg

What the fuck ever X. Just because you didnt like his views. The guy was a fucking solid poster and always believed in himself. Whats so wrong with that?

He was a decent poster who let shit get to him. He couldn't handle other peoples views and got worked up over it. His fault, nobody elses.

What the fuck ever X. Just because you didnt like his views. The guy was a fucking solid poster and always believed in himself. Whats so wrong with that?

How was he a solid poster Monkey? Because he wrote essays for posts? Quantity doesn't equal quality. Game Rage was an idiot, and I can't remember a single thing he accomplished or did on this forum apart from make a fool out of himself on several occasions with his MMA bias.

He believed in himself? Woopdy-fucking-doo, that actually makes it worse that he fully believes in the horseshit he believes.

Seriously, how was he a solid poster Monkey? Was it when he was getting his ass handed to him in every section? Was it when he was posting boxing threads no one gave a fuck about? Like, what was it that made him so "solid" Monkey? Because he typed essays?

I love you X. You know I'm incredibly fond of you as well Monkey, but I can't see how he was anything other than acceptable at best when his posts weren't really flame ridden.

I thought he was an okay poster. He just couldn't take it when someone didn't like what he liked. Rather than debating us and trying to explain why the Mayweather/Mosley fight was good from a boxing purist's point of view, he flew off the handle and threatened to beat people up, sending them to the ICU.

How was he a solid poster Monkey? Because he wrote essays for posts? Quantity doesn't equal quality. Game Rage was an idiot, and I can't remember a single thing he accomplished or did on this forum apart from make a fool out of himself on several occasions with his MMA bias.

He believed in himself? Woopdy-fucking-doo, that actually makes it worse that he fully believes in the horseshit he believes.

Seriously, how was he a solid poster Monkey? Was it when he was getting his ass handed to him in every section? Was it when he was posting boxing threads no one gave a fuck about? Like, what was it that made him so "solid" Monkey? Because he typed essays?

His heart and determination to stand up for what he believed in. If you in a debate with him, he doesn't back down. He had flawed views, yes. But who doesnt? I know you have some. I know I do too. But they're not flawed to me. I dunno, maybe he just tried. Unlike a lot of the posters around here.

am I the only person who thinks that he address that dumbass put in the OP is NOT his real address? Nobody is stupid enough to put their own address on the internet, while telling the same people off. OK, maybe Game Rage is, but I still don't think it's his.

It was Game Rage though......... Well fuck you and your white text:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back