I Have Something To Fucking Say.

Fair enough for me. Enjoy yourself in your little corner over there. Much more fun out int the sunlight. We have cookies.

God DS is such a bitch. He says things dont bother him. But yet he replies to Klunder, funny that.

Was I the only who didnt miss him while he took a sabbatical? No? Didn't think so.

Actually, according to my English professor, the proper grammar after such a character is to be uncapitalized.

Actually, according to my English professor, the proper grammar after such a character is to be uncapitalized.

You just don't get it do you KB? You were wrong I am right. I'm always right because I believe everything I say. Everything I say then turns into gospel. You need to bow down before me and realize what kind of a pathetic loser you really are, and just accept the fact that Elijah Burke is awesome. After all I did sleep with your mom. God your mom jokes are so funny.

Rep to the first person who guesses each of the three posters I just imitated.

I didnt even know who he was.

The only thing I know about you is that you think it's good to flaunt your 'richness' over people as if that is a good thing.

And this is not condemned by you people?

But in all honesty, I'm a bit cut here. Some 20 year olds I don't actually know, don't hold me in very high regard. Ouch.

I never said I don't have a problem with idiocy, be it through the internet or not. If I did, I take it back.

You don't even know me. So why would I be missed?

I was jst saying becuz u kno. Some posters post in such a whey that makes me enjoy reeding they're posts. Then I realize onse their gone. I kno pathetic amirite? God I need 2 get a life.

KB you got it. Rep when I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back