FUCK YOU

What is with the recent influx of people claiming to beat the shit out of everyone on the forum? Seriously. This is hilarious.

Game Rage was absolute dogshit. I banned him twice. He never followed rules and didn't know how to do two little things called "summarization" and "getting to the fucking point".

His heart and determination to stand up for what he believed in.

Okay. Admirable. Unfortunately that doesn't excuse him for being a gigantic asshole who would physically threaten people to fights if they disagreed with him.

If you in a debate with him, he doesn't back down.

That's fine and dandy, until you become a belligerent child who makes threads like this one because people disagree with him.

He had flawed views, yes. But who doesnt? I know you have some. I know I do too. But they're not flawed to me. I dunno, maybe he just tried. Unlike a lot of the posters around here.

Yes, he tried. Unfortunately he's clearly not very stable emotionally as evidenced by this thread. Happens to all of us sometimes, sure, but it doesn't really excuse it, especially this absolutely epically childish temper tantrum he's thrown in this thread.

There was once a guy here who flamed himself. His name started with a J.

He is no longer with us.

Finally I fucking made it to the end of this damn thread.....

Wasn't it Game Rage who said about a month ago in another thread about him that he wouldn't snap because of people insulting him?..

27803_124155104265990_1000001450404.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back