FUCK YOU

So I go to the IMPACT LD, see a fucking BAD episode, and miss out on Rage going to prison?

Fuck, I made a bad choice.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G3zfCEvCAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G3zfCEvCAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Figured this would be fitting for him!!

Thank You to whoever changed his name, I requested it in the Mayweather Mosely chat a few yours back when he started his rants!! I can only imagine the shit he will talk now in prison, if he comes back!

your gonna troll me now too? FUCK OFF.

You REALLY need to learn what trolling is. Don't be touchy because your entire contribution to this thread was slightly better than Zero's, which is to say it was nothing but shit.

The temptation to use Game Rage's address for various free products is almost too much....tampons or newsletters from various gay rights groups? I can't decide.

You REALLY need to learn what trolling is. Don't be touchy because your entire contribution to this thread was slightly better than Zero's, which is to say it was nothing but shit.

Yeah, I love you too.

The temptation to use Game Rage's address for various free products is almost too much....tampons or newsletters from various gay rights groups? I can't decide.

Compromise. Send tampons wrapped in newsletters for gay rights.

I know Sly likes to pull pranks, but he has to stop swapping people's medication for placebos. This is getting out of hand.

Sorry to disppoint guys but I have yet to leave my house. I drank like 64 ounces of Gatorade during Raw so I've been pissing like a race horse. I work 8-4 tomorrow. So he should expect me there at like 6 or 7 AM Wednesday. Maybe I'll call off and get an early start.

Don't do it Becker. Although I will one day upset you for the title of "Brian", there is no way I'd wish butt rape from a roided up sex offender on another Brian.

A Large Philly Cheese steak pizza will be delivered to your house. I didn't know what you like to drink, so I ordered you a Coke. Enjoy!

...I don't think anyone has used "You're" properly in this entire thread. Smh, smh, smh.

Anyway, gonna shit on a personalized cake and send it to his house.

Wow. One pizza? What was I thinking. Here let me order you another...30. Can't decide between Philly Cheese Steak or the Taco pizza. Hmm...

You're or Your?

your gonna troll me now too? FUCK OFF.

Zero, your a stupid cunt that nobody likes so I don't know what the fuck your saying anything for.

X can go blow his cat for all I care and the same goes for the rest of you.

Well, even though you too are one of the sources of my anger at least your not too stupid to figure it out. I'm just fed up.

Stop with the equality bullshit Game Rage. People don't like you not because your opinions are different but because you fucking blow. Your arguments are stupid.

Keep talking, that's what your good at.

This

Still find it funny that he thinks an arm bar is a bitch move. So i politely shut him up on it, I didn't realize he was a roid rager......... don't come for me.

Also i imagine my house to his would only be 17 hours flight....... then days trying to find the place. Give me 2 weeks to get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back