• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck you, Christmas Eve television!

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
I just caught the end of Victoria Wood's Midlife Christmas. It was so appalling, I can only think it was purposely designed to simulate the feelings of a mid-life crisis. My furious anger is matched only by my confusion and sadness. As I can only presume that several million viewed - and enjoyed - this shockingly bad piece of television, my only choice is to spend the remainder of my life working my way up to the post to Foreign Secretary so that I may provoke nuclear war with China and so take my revenge upon the British public.

That's how much I hate you Victoria Wood - fuck you, you cunt! I hope you die more painfully than any human has in history. You've ruined Christmas.

You should check out KISS Saves Christmas. It's Peter Griffin's favorite Christmas special.

10or686.jpg

Home Alone or Home Alone 2 hasn't been on at all it seems.

To me, it's not Christmas without watching those movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back