I Have Something To Fucking Say.

I mean really. you are insinuating that someone's mother is overweight. Truly unacceptable to most. next you will say something to the affect of him finding men more sexually attarctive than women
Fuck that, I already went for insulting his manhood by criticizing the size of his penis that I've never seen.

I totally skipped the gay joke and went right for the jugular.

What's the matter Monkey?

Did you just find out that your mother was cheating on you with your sister? Or did you just recently find out that a 2 inch penis really isn't the average size?

No, I'm upset because everytime I have to go down on your mom I have to use a garden mulcher to get to her snatch. I even saw Tarzan in there one time. Swinging from hair to hair.

No, I'm upset because everytime I have to go down on your mom I have to use a garden mulcher to get to her snatch. I even saw Tarzan in there one time. Swinging from hair to hair.
Even an idiot would think to stop going down on her if it was causing too much trouble.

I thought you would be smarter than that.

Yo momma's so fat, the doctor put her on a calorie controlled diet to prevent health problems later on in life.

Nobody gets my humor and I'm fine with that. I guess there is a disconnect between the way we view things.

I guess it's cool to be an ass. I have to conform you know...
What makes someone an ass? Because we don't prance around like a couple of 13 year old girls wanting everyone to just get along and be nice to each other? Because we have an opinion and feel the need to express it just like everyone else?

Grow up already and get over yourself. People like Justinsayne and Downward Spiral have every bit as much of a right to bitch about things, as you do to bitch about them.

What makes someone an ass? Because we don't prance around like a couple of 13 year old girls wanting everyone to just get along and be nice to each other? Because we have an opinion and feel the need to express it just like everyone else?

Grow up already and get over yourself. People like Justinsayne and Downward Spiral have every bit as much of a right to bitch about things, as you do to bitch about them.

ok, and so the point of all this would be???? really think about what you are saying...

ok, and so the point of all this would be???? really think about what you are saying...
I'm saying that Justinsayne and DS are getting reputations as whiners around here, but so what? They have every right to bitch if they feel like it. I don't have a problem with it, and pretty much agree with them anyways. But they have the right to say what they want to say.

Just like Monkey has the right to bitch about them. The only difference is only one of them is making a hypocrite out of themselves.

:rolleyes: <- See Sly, I can use this smiley as well.

Im not saying everybody needs to get along. I just think it's ridiculous for people to bitch about everything. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with something. but to constantly put everything anyone does or says down is what made this forum not be as active as it once was. Debates are one thing, bashing is another.

Get over myself? I see a lot of irony over this statement. Seeing as you have the biggest fucking ego on this site. I have the right to bitch yes. But I don't constantly bitch. Like you, Justin, Brian, and a few others do.

I just think it's wonderful that people complain about no discussion going on, yet refuse to do anything like say, make a new topic for people to talk about. It's right there, create new thread.

:rolleyes: <- See Sly, I can use this smiley as well.

Im not saying everybody needs to get along. I just think it's ridiculous for people to bitch about everything.
And yet, here you are bitching about something so pointless and ridiculous, I kept help but laugh at your total hypocrisy.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with something. but to constantly put everything anyone does or says down is what made this forum not be as active as it once was. Debates are one thing, bashing is another.
The forum ISN'T as active as it once was. There is no denying this. Now, you can disagree on WHY, but it is true.

Get over myself?
Yes, and grow up as well.

I see a lot of irony over this statement. Seeing as you have the biggest fucking ego on this site. I have the right to bitch yes.
LOL :lmao:

Yep, I have a huge ego. No doubt about it. Although, I'm not really sure what qualifies me as having this huge ego. It's probably because I'm smarter than you.

But I don't constantly bitch. Like you, Justin, Brian, and a few others do.
I constantly bitch? When was the last time I bitched about anything? Because I say that tournaments are tired as hell, that equals bitching?

I point out things that need improving, in my opinion. If you don't like it, why should I give a fuck? As you said in your opening post, it's not like I know you or give a damn about you.

but now YOUR bitching about monkey bitching about them bitching.

thread closed. stop baiting me
I'm not bitching at all. Just pointing out the stupidity of this thread.

I just think it's wonderful that people complain about no discussion going on, yet refuse to do anything like say, make a new topic for people to talk about. It's right there, create new thread.
Some people hate making new threads. Like me, for example.

But, in all honesty, number of threads isn't a problem. It's the number of people who post in those threads. I mean, I've created threads comparing Cena and Bryan Danielson and Austin vs. Hogan...and I'm not sure either of them reached 40 posts. And those SHOULD be two explosive threads.

who cares? People bitch, deal with it. And watch SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back