I Have Something To Fucking Say.

Meh, in a month he can buy it on DVD, and just skip over the first half of the show, you know the crappy half

Sly, is the only reason you're doing this is to get people to post outside the bar room more. Because if it is, it is a damn good technique.

I doubt it, but if it is, it's a bad technique seeing how most of us who posted their post regularly everywhere else. And Sly fyi, your not pissing me off. Your giving me some needed entertainment on this board. People who can't ignore stuff that has nothing to do with them, nor is it hurting them. I find it hilarious :)

Then all he accomplished was a bunch of bitching and moaning(which could have just stayed in the game thread). So this was a poor atempt.

He does it all the time. Then he infract people when they flame him for doing it. He enjoys it though.

Well he should know better that I wouldn't flame him. Neither would TM, Show, or Tim I do think, and since we were the only ones who really posted their, it was an epic fail! But I think he just wanted to make people "bitch" so that he could take credit. But we were bitching in the games thread so all he was able to accomplish was to make us bitch somewhere's else.

I wouldn't flame him either. The guy is good at what he does, even if it does shit some people off. You just have to learn to live with it I guess.

But if he were my P.E teacher, words can't describe what I'd do to him lol.

I wouldn't flame him either. The guy is good at what he does, even if it does shit some people off. You just have to learn to live with it I guess.

But if he were my P.E teacher, words can't describe what I'd do to him lol.

in the showers

...lol

Meh, Sly to me is a very good talker. I'd swear he took Psychology in University by the way he manipulates things/people. I don't take him seriously his ego is already inflated enough, we wouldn't want it to bust.

LOL

I don't think I've EVER given an infraction for flaming Rusty. Maybe one, only when it was definitely deserved. So, that's pretty piss bucket commentary from you.

And no, that's not why I locked the Games threads. I have my reasons, just like you have your reasons to bitch like a bunch of whiny 14 year old girls.

What's sad is that there are numerous mindless "Games" to play, and yet people can't seem to get over one that had lost all purpose from its beginning.

Astounding really.

LOL

I don't think I've EVER given an infraction for flaming Rusty. Maybe one, only when it was definitely deserved. So, that's pretty piss bucket commentary from you.

And no, that's not why I locked the Games threads. I have my reasons, just like you have your reasons to bitch like a bunch of whiny 14 year old girls.

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back