I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

I think Tiffany should be managing Drew McIntyre. They should put those two together, since they are getting married.

Is that true? I didn't know that.

I don't think Tiffany should be managing anyone though, to be honest with you. She's better than she was, but she's still awkward as fuck.

And Punk was destroyed like the bitch he was. They had him in the right place. He beat JTG and a girl and got killed by HHH. That's the definition of a midcarder.

Holy fuck would you shut up with your fucking Punk hate? You're so wrong it's just sad. If you hate Punk so much I'd advise not watching the WWE for the next decade because it's going to be full of Punk World Title reigns dude.

Is that true? I didn't know that.

I don't think Tiffany should be managing anyone though, to be honest with you. She's better than she was, but she's still awkward as fuck.

That is true. They are engaged. I think they mine as well go with it, since it is real life and easier to believe.

They can turn her Heel.

Come on RVD/DDP/D'Lo/Someone surprising!

Though to be honest BEth Phoenix being in was quite awesome.

CAWdy Rhodes!

They have recently released a JoMo DVD, don't know why anyone's said this before, maybe setting the Shaman for the big push tonight by eliminating HHH after he eliminates HBK...

Holy fuck would you shut up with your fucking Punk hate? You're so wrong it's just sad. If you hate Punk so much I'd advise not watching the WWE for the next decade because it's going to be full of Punk World Title reigns dude.

And why don't you shut the fuck up with your fan boy bullshit. So far you've told me and Doc both what we should like. Fuck you, he is a midcarder with a fill in title reign and another reign because it made sense in the story. He is over nowhere outside of the internet unless he has Jeff Hardy to carry him in a feud. His matches are fucking terrible, and if he is the future of the company, I am happier every day that I discovered TNA.

Midcarder for life. Two failed runs at the top say I am right.

And Punk was destroyed like the bitch he was. They had him in the right place. He beat JTG and a girl and got killed by HHH. That's the definition of a midcarder.

What the hell are you talking about?

He racked up a bunch of eliminations, looked dominant, and it took someone the caliber of HHH to finally put him down.

Punk came out great.

Glad to see my pic Shawn Michaels hasn't been in it yet.

Neither has Cena, though.

Cena, Michaels, Triple H all have to end this thing. Probably Jericho and Big Show as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back