I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Can we get more then like 2 people in the ring at the same time please?

Lol, I wish there was a new word for "totally false bullshit" I could come up with that could properly describe how false of a statement that was. Clearly you've seen very little of Punk's work if you think he has a boring moveset. Yeah, top-rope pedigrees? WHo gives a fuck about that shit, give me some sloppy Batista spinebusters damnit!

Clearly, you fail at being a condescending douchebag. I watched every match of his that you recommended. Some of them were good. I especially liked the one that Homicide carried him to. It's just not entertaining to me. Sorry. But, hey, me and Doc are idiots for not liking what you like, so what the fuck ever.

Code:
#             Wrestler                  Eliminated By

01            Dolph Ziggler             CM Punk
02            Evan Bourne               CM Punk
03            CM Punk                   Triple H
04            JTG                       CM Punk
05            The Great Khali           Beth Phoenix
06            Beth Phoenix              CM Punk
07            Zack Ryder                CM Punk
08            Triple H
09            Drew McIntyre
10            Ted Dibiase

And Punk was destroyed like the bitch he was. They had him in the right place. He beat JTG and a girl and got killed by HHH. That's the definition of a midcarder.

I think Tiffany should be managing Drew McIntyre. They should put those two together, since they are getting married.

Really now, they're a couple? That would be pretty cool, would definitely help McIntyre get over more.

Morrison, nice. It'd be great to see him pull the big upset win here, but that's not going to happen.

Really now, they're a couple? That would be pretty cool, would definitely help McIntyre get over more.

Morrison, nice. It'd be great to see him pull the big upset win here, but that's not going to happen.

I thought Tiffany was with Carlton...What happened there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back