Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Dagger, you account for 6 of my last 20 reps. How often do you spread rep or as a Certified G-Mod and bonafide stud, do you not have to spread rep?

Milenko, what's your most recent red rep? Do you have any? Do you want some? Maybe like since it's getting close to Christmas time, you could have red and green rep to get in the spirit.
None recent unless someone on my ignore list gave me some that I can't see.

Do I want some? Meh, red rep stopped bothering me years ago.

Fuck Christmas, it's not even Halloween yet.

Dagger, you account for 6 of my last 20 reps. How often do you spread rep or as a Certified G-Mod and bonafide stud, do you not have to spread rep?

I have the same rep spreading rules regulars do. If there's a post I am trying to rep and it tells me to spread then I open that specific post in another tab while I'm spreading others and keep coming back to it until it lets me rep it.

That, and I use up almost all my 10 daily reps most days. I like to encourage others with it since mine are worth a lot.

I'm sure mine make up a lot for the LD guys too, especially those who are in there a lot but not quite as much in the other sections.

How do those of you from tonight's batch like the new 8 bit Link set? There's 15 in this one. You'll 100% know if you drew the lucky number, which was my pick for the RP of the round.

I have the same rep spreading rules regulars do. If there's a post I am trying to rep and it tells me to spread then I open that specific post in another tab while I'm spreading others and keep coming back to it until it lets me rep it.

That, and I use up almost all my 10 daily reps most days. I like to encourage others with it since mine are worth a lot.

I'm sure mine make up a lot for the LD guys too, especially those who are in there a lot but not quite as much in the other sections.

How do those of you from tonight's batch like the new 8 bit Link set? There's 15 in this one. You'll 100% know if you drew the lucky number, which was my pick for the RP of the round.

Sheeeeeettttt. I didn't know the rep limit was 10. I'm just awful. I think I have 16 rep points. I'm on the second page on total rep, but I don't give it out as often as I used to. It's funny, I used to like the WWE section until Sly made me mod it. Then I just sorta hated people's dumb opinions all the time lol.

Also, I got you on that Link game. How are you done with all the RPs so far? Granted you saw what I've been dealing with in the back, but I only have the 6man and Garth's RP done so far.

Sheeeeeettttt. I didn't know the rep limit was 10. I'm just awful. I think I have 16 rep points. I'm on the second page on total rep, but I don't give it out as often as I used to. It's funny, I used to like the WWE section until Sly made me mod it. Then I just sorta hated people's dumb opinions all the time lol.

Yours I believe are around worth around 14, based off your post count and current rep score. I give mine out a lot for encouragement (LD's, Media Hub, WWE Reviews, RP'ing) but I do try to get the good opening posts to great threads too, and the occasional genuinely awesome post.

EDIT: Yours are currently worth 13. :) That's a cool Link image you sent by the way.

Also, I got you on that Link game. How are you done with all the RPs so far? Granted you saw what I've been dealing with in the back, but I only have the 6man and Garth's RP done so far.

I actually have about 4 left, so whoever got my top pick of the round will be in tomorrow's batch. I left out 2 of the ones I have read already, including the one who is currently winning for RP of the round. If he has still won by the time I finish reading the rest, he gets the winning image.

I guess I have repping power 2.

How to see where I am ranked in terms of rep?

I guess I will probably be in first 10000.

Yours I believe are around worth around 14, based off your post count and current rep score. I give mine out a lot for encouragement (LD's, Media Hub, WWE Reviews, RP'ing) but I do try to get the good opening posts to great threads too, and the occasional genuinely awesome post.

EDIT: Yours are currently worth 13. :) That's a cool Link image you sent by the way.

I was messing with Milenko by sending him a dancing MLP character and decided to send you a Link of my own. I'm bored haha.

I actually have about 4 left, so whoever got my top pick of the round will be in tomorrow's batch. I left out 2 of the ones I have read already, including the one who is currently winning for RP of the round. If he has still won by the time I finish reading the rest, he gets the winning image.

I'm trying to decide if I wanna read some RPs or play Xbox. I should read RPs because my girlfriend and I have to go look at two houses tomorrow and an apartment on Friday, so I'll be busy.

For real, I feel ya. I hate the whole Christmas decorating early stuff. At least wait until after Thanksgiving.

October is my compromise on Christmas stuff. Even though Halloween is the priority it does not bother me to begin seeing Christmas stuff in October, ever since re-watching Nightmare Before Christmas about 6 years ago that opinion changed, after 12/24 Christmas stuff can stay up through January. By Feb 1st it needs to be gone. During Feb to Sept, Christmas does not exist.

ShinChan™;5595165 said:
I'm #252. Unexpected. :p

How to know repping power?

1 for 30 posts then another for every 500 posts and another for every 2000 points in your rep score. Mine are 35, I believe.

October is my compromise on Christmas stuff. Even though Halloween is the priority it does not bother me to begin seeing Christmas stuff in October, ever since re-watching Nightmare Before Christmas about 6 years ago that opinion changed, after 12/24 Christmas stuff can stay up through January. By Feb 1st it needs to be gone. During Feb to Sept, Christmas does not exist.

1 for 30 posts then another for every 500 posts and another for every 2000 points in your rep score. Mine are 35, I believe.
Yeah, your is 35. So mine is 4. Jeff's is 3.

I think you also get a rep point for every user referral you have.

I think I'm number 11 in the rep charts.

Set 1 of 3 for the 15 different 8 bit Links who got repped out this round....

Link%20(Normal)%20-%20Bow.gif

Link%20(Normal)%20-%20Magical%20Key.gif

Link%20(Normal)%20-%20Red%20Ring.gif

Link%20(Normal)%20-%20Stepladder.gif

Link%20(Normal)%20-%20Red%20Candle.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member