Theron's Dice Roll

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
This is a game I came up with (it is also my Christmas gift to you guys this year) that I thought you guys might have fun with. Basically.... you roll the dice and win prizes such as rep or feedback! The higher the number, the better the prize.

Here is how it works....

1st roll is free for any poster. Just post in here that you'd like to roll.

I'll roll a real D20, the number that you roll determines the bundle of prizes you can win if you accept them. The prize bundles are in the spoiler tags:

1 - Critical Miss
* Nothing

2 through 6
* Rep for one post

7 through 11
* Rep for one post
* You can ask Theron ONE question and I'll answer in character

12 through 16
* Rep for one post
* You can ask Theron TWO questions and I'll answer in character.

17 through 19
* Rep for one post
* You can ask Theron TWO questions and I'll answer in character
* I will review an upcoming WZCW show of your choice OR I'll give you feedback on an upcoming one of your RP's of your choice

****If you are not on the roster at this time, then it by default is the feedback for a show but you still get to pick which upcoming show it will be. Or you may substitute it for a third question to ask Theron.

20 - Critical Hit
* Rep for one post
* You can ask Theron FOUR questions and I'll answer in character
* I will give you feedback on an upcoming one of your RP's of your choice
* I will review an upcoming show of your choice

****If you are not on the roster at this time, then you may substitute the RP Feedback for a second post to get green repped or you may ask Theron a 5th question that I'll answer in character. As for the WZCW show review you still get to pick which upcoming show it will be.

DISCLAIMER: On the questions.... I reserve the right to decline answering (even though it's in-character) if it's something I out of character think is stupid, personal, offensive, or something I feel I should not answer.

After I tell you what you rolled I'll give you the option of accepting the bundle of prizes for that number or you can choose the option to re-roll, even if your very first roll was a 1. Just post stating you'd like to re-roll. I will then I will roll a 2nd time. Your re-roll will take a -2 from its actual amount though, so a 20 if you re-roll is counted as an 18. 1, 2, and 3 would all count as 1's on a re-roll.

When you roll the re-roll, your highest number will count toward your prize. Say you rolled a 4 but then got a 16 on the re-roll. Your 16 would count. If you rolled a 9, but then got a 3 on the re-roll your 9 would count. I'll let you know what your re-roll rolled and then ask if you'd like to accept the prize bundle for your highest number. You only get to roll twice though, as the re-roll option can only be used once. Even if you roll a 1 both times. You also cannot re-roll if you got a 17 or higher. This means that the prizes of the 20 can only be won on a Natural 20, meaning you have to roll a 20 on an initial roll. A re-rolled 20 would be counted as an 18 due to the -2, earning you the prizes of the 17 through 19 bundle.

If for some reason you rolled 1's both times, then.... sorry. It's a 1, which at that point still gets you a green rep on a post so no one goes home truly empty handed in this game.

When you accept a prize, you're then free to ask Theron your question(s) (if available in your prize bundle) and request RP/Show Feedback (if available in your prize bundle), I'll also make note to rep you. You have until January 1st 2015 at midnight in Central Time to request your Feedback and/or ask Theron the question(s). No more rolls can be done at that time either.

Most of the rolls will be done at night (Central Time), due to my work schedule. I'll try to get them done when I can.

So, who wants to play?

16. Re-roll or cash-in?

A roll would be nice, Dagger.

10. Re-roll or cash-in?

Sure why not.

3. Re-roll or cash-in?

Absolutely

4. Re-roll or cash-in?

I wanna ride the die

19. Can't be rolled. Cash-in?

13. Re-roll or cash-in?

I'll cast lots with The Warblade.

14. Re-roll or cash-in?

Die.

Roll it, I mean.

18. Can't be re-rolled. Cash-in?

Interesting, I'll play. :hogan:

9. Re-roll or cash-in?

No natural 20's this round and no 1's either, Spidey came the closest to a 20. Those who can re-roll from today's round can do so once. Just let me know if you want to try the re-roll or take your prize.

Anyone else want in?

Natural 17, so per the rules the re-roll is a 15. This beats your 9. Cash-in your 15?

Cash in.

Do you like Monkeys?

Do you like monkeys riding dogs?

Pick a number between 1 and 6 for what will be green repped to you on Christmas. All are equal in value. Theron's response is in the spoiler tag....

Theron: Do I like monkeys? I'm neutral on this I guess. I've never been attacked by any before so I really have nothing against them.

Theron: I've never seen a monkey riding a dog before. Sounds funny. Closest I have seen was a former ally of mine. I used to have a Halfling Rogue in my Merry Band Of Misfits. Marazara was her name. She rode a dog as her mount while the rest of us rode horses.

Cash in, since that's my only option :lmao:

Also, hold the rep I think you've given me enough. I'll take a third question over the feedback, if that's OK.

Are these questions directed to Theon the WZCW character or the D&D character? By which I mean should I be asking about slaying trolls or wrestling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back