Move Set Updates (Please Read)

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
With the recent updating of the ban list to reflect current move sets, we have a few conflicts that need to be taken care of. If you character is on the list, then he has a move that is on the ban list and needs to be changed. Most of them are simply moves on the common moves list, but a few of them are finishers that have recently been taken. You may simply post your desired changes in this thread and I(or someone else) will take care of them. If you could also check your move list and make sure there are no conflicts that were overlooked, that would be great. Thanks in advance guys.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=3785624#post3785624

Titus- DDT
Showtime- Dropkick
Steven Holmes- chinlock
Chris KO- DDT, dropkick
James Howard- dropkick
Krypto- Roll up pin
Vega- Cheating(dirty tactics)
El Califa Dragon- planchas
Dustin Hunter- enzigiri
Ricky Runn-planchas

There are also a few guys who have finisher level moves in their common list.

Showtime- Spear, triangle choke
Doctor Coberer- Mandible claw, anaconda vice
Fallout-anaconda vice

But a roll up pin fits Krypto so well...

He can and still will use roll ups, this just gives you the opportunity to give him a more unique move.

I think the problem is that people assume just because a move is on the common move list it is banned, but it isn't. It just means that most guys on the roster can use them and there is no need to list them in your move set.

Concerning gimmick-related character moves such as El Califa's plancha attacks and Krypto's ability to do roll-ups should not be added into their moveset... however, they should be depicted in their fighting style.

For example, El Califa is a luchador wrestler and as such, performs a variety of plancha attacks involving kicks or body presses. Using that single sentence, the writers can then adapt to whatever scenario they wish and develop an array of moves for El Califa when the situation arises for him to take advantage of the ropes.

Another: Krypto is known to go for pinfall attempts during his matches, inventing new ways to get his opponent's shoulders on the mat. Again, we can do whatever pinning combination we want and write some pretty nifty paragraphs about Krypto pinning people, whether it has anything to do with misplaced sexual aggression or not.

I hope that clears things up.

EDIT: Can I get that enziguri changed to a jumping arm breaker?

Also while I think of it, my submission finisher is called Snap Back To Reality not Snap Back Two Reality. Don't know how that got messed up but if someone could fix that it'd be great.

Cooper wins by roll up more than anyone. I may have to change his finisher and make it a roll up.

Both of those are listed as signature moves, not commonly used ones which is not uncommon. Ziggler has his superkick, 'Alberto has the backstabber, low angle superkick and advanced curbstomp, 'Taker has the chokeslam, Kruger has his lariat (both Wyatt family members use variants of that move as a finish), Christian uses the spear as a setup move. They fit the gimmick well, so I'd rather keep them.

I don't like the Mandible Claw on Coberer as a regular move only because of the whole venom thing. One would imagine that a venomous hand dripping poison down the throat of an opponent would make quick work of them.

I don't like the Mandible Claw on Coberer as a regular move only because of the whole venom thing. One would imagine that a venomous hand dripping poison down the throat of an opponent would make quick work of them.

Simple, he only performs the move pre-glove removal. If he wanted to poison someone with their mouth open he'd perform the mandible claw and then use mist so they inhale it. Much bigger dick move.

Both of those are listed as signature moves, not commonly used ones which is not uncommon. Ziggler has his superkick, 'Alberto has the backstabber, low angle superkick and advanced curbstomp, 'Taker has the chokeslam, Kruger has his lariat (both Wyatt family members use variants of that move as a finish), Christian uses the spear as a setup move. They fit the gimmick well, so I'd rather keep them.

It isn't a matter of how well they fit, its a matter of them being on the ban list. The anaconda vice has to be changed, it is taken as a finisher, but the mandible claw can be kept as a signature since it isn't currently in use.

I'm certain I had changed the Dropkick in a PM to Falkon ages ago - it would be in the same PM as my theme being Lonely Boy around the time of the Lethal Lottery. In fact I made a lot of changes to bring my app in line with the new template. Falk must have forgotten all about it.

I'm certain I had changed the Dropkick in a PM to Falkon ages ago - it would be in the same PM as my theme being Lonely Boy around the time of the Lethal Lottery. In fact I made a lot of changes to bring my app in line with the new template. Falk must have forgotten all about it.

I checked and found the PM in question. It didn't have the dropkick change.

To everyone, not just you(even though I love you) don't rush this. I'd like the changes to be made before the weekend so we can have the new moves in for the shows, but as long as they are in soon then I have no issue.

I checked and found the PM in question. It didn't have the dropkick change.

To everyone, not just you(even though I love you) don't rush this. I'd like the changes to be made before the weekend so we can have the new moves in for the shows, but as long as they are in soon then I have no issue.

No worries man, I'm trying to remember what I planned to change it to...

It isn't a matter of how well they fit, its a matter of them being on the ban list. The anaconda vice has to be changed, it is taken as a finisher, but the mandible claw can be kept as a signature since it isn't currently in use.

The guy's called Dr Coberer and the move is named after a freaking snake, and it's not exactly uncommon to see wrestlers using others' finishers moves as their signature moves.

But if you absolutely must, change it to a Dos Caras Clutch (and call that the Coberer Clutch).

Remove the paint five and replace it with.

YOLO Roll (Rolling Thunder)

and here's a revised 12 moves list

Snapmare then transitions to a drop kick to the face.
Flying Clothesline.
Rolling neck breaker. (the one Anderson and CM Punk use)
Springboard Corkscrew (Into the ring)
Running face buster
Enziguri
Arm drag
Springboard Moonsault
Lift up dropkick
Sunset flip
handspring back elbow
Standing tornado DDT

Can I change the roll up to RVD's Rolling Thunder? But instead call it Rolling Saucer please. In fact I'll switch that as one of Krypto's signatures instead of the Bronco Buster.

The guy's called Dr Coberer and the move is named after a freaking snake, and it's not exactly uncommon to see wrestlers using others' finishers moves as their signature moves.

But if you absolutely must, change it to a Dos Caras Clutch (and call that the Coberer Clutch).

It also isn't uncommon for you to be a massive cock, resist every idea that isn't your own, and then quit at the drop of a hat. When this was being put together I knew you would offer the most resistance. You are starting down the same road that lead to you getting fired last time. WZCW doesn't need Coberer (or Connor Reese, or whatever member of the Stark story you plan on writing for the next month before you quit again) to survive or be interesting, so I've no issue if you get fired again, but when the term #1 of you coming back was to be less of a cunt, you would think you could follow a simple request.

Remove the paint five and replace it with.

YOLO Roll (Rolling Thunder)

and here's a revised 12 moves list

Snapmare then transitions to a drop kick to the face.
Flying Clothesline.
Rolling neck breaker. (the one Anderson and CM Punk use)
Springboard Corkscrew (Into the ring)
Running face buster
Enziguri
Arm drag
Springboard Moonsault
Lift up dropkick
Sunset flip
handspring back elbow
Standing tornado DDT

Done.

Can I change the roll up to RVD's Rolling Thunder? But instead call it Rolling Saucer please. In fact I'll switch that as one of Krypto's signatures instead of the Bronco Buster.

Works for me.

EDIT: Can I get that enziguri changed to a jumping arm breaker?

Also while I think of it, my submission finisher is called Snap Back To Reality not Snap Back Two Reality. Don't know how that got messed up but if someone could fix that it'd be great.

What's the update on this?

It also isn't uncommon for you to be a massive cock, resist every idea that isn't your own, and then quit at the drop of a hat. When this was being put together I knew you would offer the most resistance. You are starting down the same road that lead to you getting fired last time. WZCW doesn't need Coberer (or Connor Reese, or whatever member of the Stark story you plan on writing for the next month before you quit again) to survive or be interesting, so I've no issue if you get fired again, but when the term #1 of you coming back was to be less of a cunt, you would think you could follow a simple request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back