Theron's Dice Roll

Let's rock and roll. Or just roll will be fine.

14. Re-roll or cash-in?

I'll take a re-roll, I'm a greedy bastard.

6 on a re-rolled natural 8. Your 14 was higher so it counts. Cash-in?

Re roll, re roll

14 on a re-rolled natural 16. Your 14 counts. Cash-in?

Cash in.

When should Seth Rollins cash-in?

Pick a number between 1 and 6 for what will be green repped to you on Christmas. Each has equal value. Theron's response is in the spoiler tag.

Theron: Who's Seth Rollins? Kaleesta, pull up any files you have on a "Seth Rollins" in your prayer chamber's control panel.

Kaleesta: He appears to be a gladiator from another world's federation. He currently holds that gladiatorial federation's equivalent of The King's Contendership Bag Of Holding which allows him a World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Championship match at anytime he wishes until that federation's equivalent of your federation's "Day Of Lavos" event.

Theron: Ohhh. Thanks. Well, whoever this Seth Rollins guy is, if he has a guaranteed World Gladiatorial Heavyweight Championship shot any time he wishes, I'd say he needs to cash that match in on the biggest show of the year. Whatever their equivalent of "Empire Rally" is.

Keep in mind these are for Theron the WZCW wrestler who thinks he lives in a D&D setting, he's never heard of WWE. I'm taking out-of-character questions all year long in this thread:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=271599

I'll cash it in.

How do you spend a regular weekend?

Pick a number between 1 and 6 for what will be repped to you on Christmas. Each has equal value. Theron's response is in the spoiler tag.

Theron: Relaxing at the campsite if we are out questing or hanging out at a gathering place in the nearest town. The fun never stops in my Merry Band Of Misfits. Lately I've been playing a lot of Stereo Chariots 8 and the new Crazy Crash Cousins game on the Yutendo Gamecone. Sheshmish still can't beat level 1 of Super Stereo 3D Realm, watching him play is funny.

I'll take a roll.

9. Re-roll or cash-in?

16 from a natural 18 on the re-roll. Your 16 counts. Cash-in?

17 from a natural 19 on the re-roll. Your 17 counts. Cash-in?

Cash in, since that's my only option :lmao:

Also, hold the rep I think you've given me enough. I'll take a third question over the feedback, if that's OK.

Are these questions directed to Theon the WZCW character or the D&D character? By which I mean should I be asking about slaying trolls or wrestling?

Sure. They are directed at Theron the WZCW character, but since he thinks he really does live in a D&D setting you can ask him anything WZCW related as well as anything D&D related. If it's something that I out-of-character know he knows nothing about, he can still look it up using the search function in Kaleesta's Prayer Chamber to form an answer.

Cash in.

Do you miss Lexi? What's your alcoholic drink of choice?

Pick a number between 1 and 6 for what will be repped to you on Christmas. Each is equal in value. Theron's answers are in the spoiler tag.

Theron: Yeah, where did Lauren of Torm end up going? I do miss her and really hope she comes back. She and I were becoming good friends. Kirilah hated her for reasons still unknown, however. Favorite drink? Hmmmm.... This one castle that I visited many years ago had a great Strawberry flavored elven drink in its bar. Their elven bartender would not tell what his secret recipe was. No drink before and after has ever topped it. I often ask for a strong Strawberry flavored drinks in local taverns to see if any match up, none ever do. I drink more for the taste than for the kick though, helps me relax in between quests and battles.

1) Dear Theron, I am the second son of a farmer who longs to make something of himself. As my elder brother will be inheriting the farm I feel the only way to do so is to leave and make my mark as an adventurer. However, I find myself lacking the resources and skills to do so. I was thinking about joining the army of the local Count, but I do not agree with his ideals and do not wish to become a deserter. He is not an evil man, but he seems overly eager to reap the rewards from the hard work of others and exploit others' misfortune. What would your advice be?

Cashing in.

- If Theron could grow facial hair for his match against The Beard at Redemption, what would he grow?

- What does Theron want for Christmas, or the equivalent holiday celebrated in Mystra?

11 on a natural 13 for the re-roll. Your 14 counts. Cash-in?

1) Dear Theron, I am the second son of a farmer who longs to make something of himself. As my elder brother will be inheriting the farm I feel the only way to do so is to leave and make my mark as an adventurer. However, I find myself lacking the resources and skills to do so. I was thinking about joining the army of the local Count, but I do not agree with his ideals and do not wish to become a deserter. He is not an evil man, but he seems overly eager to reap the rewards from the hard work of others and exploit others' misfortune. What would your advice be?

Theron: Head to the local tavern and form your very own Merry Band Of Misfits. Depending on if you want to be a fighter, spellcaster, thief, or fill another role on the battlefield, one of your allies may be willing to take you on as a protege. Take on some quests to get some resources for your team. There may be a help board of sorts in town where citizens post things they need assistance with, you can get items or gold this way. Once you have all grown sufficiently strong you could try standing up to the Count. Hope that helped, good luck!

I'll chance a re-roll.

17 on a natural 19 for the re-roll. The 17 counts. Cash-in?

Cashing in.

- If Theron could grow facial hair for his match against The Beard at Redemption, what would he grow?

- What does Theron want for Christmas, or the equivalent holiday celebrated in Mystra?

Pick a number between 1 and 6 for what will be repped to you for Christmas. Each is equal in value. Theron's response is in the spoiler tag.

Theron: I'm not a facial hair guy. Us elves have no need of it. I've got great hair and a great face. Beards are more of a dwarf or human thing.

Theron: I follow Mystra and She doesn't really have a gift giving/receiving holiday at this time of the year. Kayrentia, my druid ally in my Merry Band Of Misfits practices Winter Solstice through her deity Silvanus though, so we do our gift exchange under that banner. Kirilah's never been fond of it for religious reasons but she likes getting gifts from me each winter, which is probably the only reason she has not whined about participating in a non-Mystrian holiday. Anyway.... an enchanted Tower Shield or a new sword would be cool. I didn't ask for anything specific this year.

I'll cash in:

Question One: What would it take you to become a Black Guard?

Question Two: What Legendary Item (such as Golden Fleece) would you most want?

Can I save my review for when I come back?

I'll cash in:

Question One: What would it take you to become a Black Guard?

Question Two: What Legendary Item (such as Golden Fleece) would you most want?

Can I save my review for when I come back?

Pick a number between 1 and 6 for what will be repped to you for Christmas. Each has equal value. Theron's response is in the spoiler tag.

Theron: I'd have to betray my deity, and Kirilah as well as all my fans, in the process process by committing a hideously evil act after meeting with an evil outsider summoned to meet with me. I'll never turn on my fans or my Merry Band Of Misfits. I follow Mystra valiantly. However, Kirilah is really the one who should be feared if she ever turned to the dark. Fallen Paladins make the most lethal Black Guards and these villains strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest warrior. If she ever turned to Shar, I don't envy the recipient of an Unholy Smite from her should that happen.

Theron: Tyr's holy blade Justicar is a Longsword that is any good aligned Fighter's dream to wield.

Yeah you can save the feedback for your return RP if you'd rather have RP feedback than for me to review a show. The thing is though, I don't want to spoil the surprise of you being the handler if you're coming back as someone new. If it's Hyada I can post feedback after you've posted your return RP. Let me know.

I have to cash-in then. Please review the current Ascension unless somebody already asked. If so then I'll think of something else.

1. Theron, if Santa were as real as you, what character archetype do you see him being?

2. What was it that made Theron want to be the face of righteousness?

I have to cash-in then. Please review the current Ascension unless somebody already asked. If so then I'll think of something else.

1. Theron, if Santa were as real as you, what character archetype do you see him being?

2. What was it that made Theron want to be the face of righteousness?

Pick a number between 1 and 6 for what will be repped to you. Each is equal in value. Theron's response is in the spoiler tag.

Theron: He would be a Favored Soul of Torm most likely. A Lawful Good Saint.

Theron: I have always wanted to be a hero ever since first hearing stories of the legendary warriors from my elven elder back in the forest when I was a child. As far as for my gladiatorial career, my inspiration was Tidarthian. Everyone's heard legends of him.

Ascension the one they just posted? Yep, I'll do that one.

14 on a re-rolled natural 16. Your 14 counts. Cash-in?

I'll cash in.

1) What would Veejay be in Theron's world?
2) What is Theron's biggest strength and weakness?

Let's save the rep for Redemption if that's an option.

I'll cash in.

1) What would Veejay be in Theron's world?
2) What is Theron's biggest strength and weakness?

Let's save the rep for Redemption if that's an option.

Yep that works, I rep all the RP's that I like so keep it up you'll probably get rep if you post an RP that round. Theron's answers are spoiler tagged.

Theron: In Labyrinths & Leviathans? He would probably be a Synergist. With Vitellius being a Drow Bard in the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation, that is the closest thing the game has to actors and performers.

Theron: My biggest strength would be my devotion to my Merry Band Of Misfits. They are my closest friends. I'd do nearly anything for them, especially the love of my life Kirilah. My biggest weakness might be the same thing. When I feuded with Marrmell last year, he attacked the Misfits one by one, leaving Kirilah for last. It became personal and I cared more about saving her and less about taking his belt. I look back on that a lot, wondering if I'd have won if I went about it with a different mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back