Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

Here's a present for being in nearly 50% of all my reps.

v4xa50.png

The first ever optional superboss in the Final Fantasy series, WarMECH. He's tougher than the last boss and only encountered in a long skyway at the Floating Castle. You have a 1 in 64 chance of encountering him. That wraps up all the FF1 boss screenshots. I really should get around to posting that FF1 topic....

20hlk0g.jpg

Loving the Secret Of Mana remake so far. Here is Spiky Tiger, one of the game's most infamous bosses. As intimidating as ever.

2m43dvs.jpg

Haven't bumped this in a long time. Got an update for you guys. This would have gotten lost in the shuffle in the main discussion thread and I'm not leaving the fed so it wouldn't have made sense to post it in the taking time off thread either, so sticking it here in my own thread is fine.

Hey guys. The mod staff know about this already. Creative know as well since it impacts my activity in WZCW. I just wanted to give everyone else who wasn't yet aware a head's up that I'm gonna be gone for a bit. I am going on an overseas mission trip with my church and will be completely without access to any social media during that trip. I'll have limited access to email while out there and that's basically it. So this of course means no facebook and no wrestlezone. I'll be gone from 6/14 to 7/2 and cannot post or moderate during that timeframe. I'm posting this memo now in case I forget to before I depart next week, as I have been fairly busy with preparations for the trip on top of work and other real life stuff. I plan on coming back in full capacity once I return from the trip. There is always a level of risk in going on trips like these and worst case scenario, if for whatever reason if something were to happen to me, then you guys know why I am gone and have not logged in yet. I will end up missing both NXT Takeover and Money In The Bank and the current plan is to watch them back to back on Independence Day once I'm back in the states. If you want any more details about the trip feel free to PM me. Again, this may seem like me making a bigger deal of it than needed, but I want you all to know what's going on when I suddenly haven't logged in for several days. I depart in exactly one week and am really excited for the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back