Confessions and Questions - or what I've been doing for the last four months.

Shotaro

WZCW's James Howard
So, yeah, I'm back.

Ask me stuff, I'll do my best to answer - Ask me Anything (within reason)!

Yes, I've been invisible for four months. I've read every show, I've read almost every RP and the only person I've repped that wasn't in the know was Crock. I lied to Pancake like two weeks ago, I played dumb when talking to JGlass on skype. I hope I had people fooled that I really was done and not coming back.

Anyway, questions. come at me bro!

Congrats on covering it up so well, it was a nice surprise.

Sorry, no questions.

Congrats on covering it up so well, it was a nice surprise.

Sorry, no questions.

Thanks, I figured when I left that I knew when I was coming back at the latest. I remember last year's lottery (and this years to be fair) the guys who were returning were either seen logged in and mentioned or just posted in the thread and their return was really obvious (I actually managed to predict every return this year because everyone posted from out of nowhere - except Ty Burna, whose return was really heavily foreshadowed - the music that was used was what really gave the game away though, which was a shame.)

3350.gif

Still don't know how you did it; being invisible and not-interactive with the forums at all... who'd you do it?

Still don't know how you did it; being invisible and not-interactive with the forums at all... who'd you do it?

I assume you mean how. With great difficulty to be honest it wasn't bad at first, hell I lurked for a year before I started posting properly. It got difficult once All or Nothing happened and you posted the schedule. As the days went by it got really difficult. I was practically twitching when the show got delayed - it was like psychological torture man.

I assume you mean how. With great difficulty to be honest it wasn't bad at first, hell I lurked for a year before I started posting properly. It got difficult once All or Nothing happened and you posted the schedule. As the days went by it got really difficult. I was practically twitching when the show got delayed - it was like psychological torture man.
Were you having the same problem where you wanted to red rep everything Thrash posted in the WZCW section, but didn't want to tip your hand?

Were you having the same problem where you wanted to red rep everything Thrash posted in the WZCW section, but didn't want to tip your hand?

not EVERYTHING, though some things, I think there were points where I wanted to rep a few people (with red or green rep) but couldn't - I only repped Crock because I figured he'd likely seen me about at some point so it didn't matter.

Welcome back buddy. :)

Thanks furry man, now get your butt back to yiffing miss Piggy

I knew about the plan as it was discussed while I was still on creative. Mods and admins can see you regardless if you're invisible or not, so Crock and Killjoy both could have noticed something if they looked and connected the dots.

Other than that how was your vacation?

Congratulations on being one of the few people that managed to not raise the alarms regarding your return. You played it very cool, and for that I applaud you, sir.

Seriously well done on the surprise return man.

Are you worried about having RP rust after such a long break?

So uhhh...,

Sorry for the whole "breaking your neck" thing.

We'll discuss it - my fists need practice before the next time Grand Mystique tries something clever...

I knew about the plan as it was discussed while I was still on creative. Mods and admins can see you regardless if you're invisible or not, so Crock and Killjoy both could have noticed something if they looked and connected the dots.

Other than that how was your vacation?

Oh dang, I forgot - well then that means that 10 people excluding myself knew I was coming back. In other news, there have been 10 unique members of creative since Christmas and will be 11 soon. Geez, I thought teaching had a high staff turnover...

The break was good, gave me time to get my stuff together. As the break went on and my return approached it became increasingly difficult to shake the thought of "oh fuck it, people have probably guessed already" and not post. The week since Sunday has been awful though, I've been itching to come back all week.

Welcome back.

Where do you want Jacobs to be come KC?

I would like Jacobs, well, spoilers... Don't sweat not knowing who I am by the way - I know you weren't around in the fed when I left previously.

Shotaro's James Howard, not Derek Jacobs.

Welcome back, pal.

It's good to be back Crock, thanks for not giving the game away when I repped you a few months back - I knew if people knew I was invisible they would be suspicious. I even waited fifteen minutes after my last post before pressing the button to save it.

Seriously well done on the surprise return man.

Are you worried about having RP rust after such a long break?

I do have it, I know I do. At the same time returning characters at the lottery typically do very well and I didn't want to jeopardize the story by pulling something out of the bag. I shot for inclusion and succeeded. My RP was terrible, to be honest, but it served it's purpose.

Surprise return, psh....

Dude, we need to catch up.

I know man, hows things? Why did you change your name from a word to leet speak by the way? also I don't think AOIBIBIE is a word....

Damn Spoilers.

I know who you are from reading some of Mikey's stuff. He kept you alive, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back