Not Running For A Second Term

The Brain

King Of The Ring
Earlier today I informed Sly and KB after four years I am stepping down from staff. Click the spoiler for a long lame joke if you're bored.

One thing about me is I can't do anything halfway. I come here and I hear people chant Dagger's name and JMT's name and they chant a lot of people's name. One thing's for sure, you're going to have all of that in the future, and that's what I want for the wrestlezone forum members. In spite of what people may think about me what I've always wanted for all you people is for them to have a good time and to enjoy themselves. I always tried to be the one to provide it whether it was on the good side or the bad side. What was always most important to me was the performance so that when you people each time you logged into your account you didn't regret it. Because you knew if you saw my name moderating you could come and you could post and create threads and do what you wanted as long as it was within the rules.

Over the last couple months there's been a lot of talk about people having bad attitudes and a lot revolving around the G mod position. All I know today is that one thing that's not going to revolve around the G mod position for a long time is going to be The Brain. I don't know where I'm at right now. I have to have everything checked but if I can't come back and perform at the level that I performed at before, I can't perform. I can't go out here and just perform half ass. I have to come out here and I have to warn and infract and I have to ban people and I have to have fun.

The schedule over the past four years I took on because I didn't feel like I could say no. I wanted to do everything. I wanted to enjoy my life as a Global Moderator. I wanted to hang in the boardroom and I wanted to trash threads and I wanted to delete posts, and I got to do every bit of that. If nothing else I have all of that to take with me. I know we're at a time where sarcasm is real big on the wrestlezone forums and unfortunately all I got right now for you is a lot of sorrow, a lot of tears, and a lot of emotion. I don't have any sarcasm for anybody. So I guess here ya go, here's your staff position.

What I'm going to do is go back home and see what's left for me whether it be on this forum or away from this forum. I know that over the last several months I've lost a lot of things and one of them has been my smile. I know it doesn't mean a whole lot to everybody else but it means a lot to me. I have to go back and fix myself and take care of myself, and I have to go back and I have to find my smile because somewhere along the line I lost it. I don't care if it's unpopular and I don't care if people want to make fun of me because I'm an emotional guy. This is all I've ever wanted to do and over the last four years I got to do it. Whether you like me or not I just want to tell you the last four years have been the most wonderful years of my life and if I never get to do it again it will be ok because I got to live four full years as being one of the number one guys on the wrestlezone forums. I have Sly and KB to thank and I have everyone here to thank and it means a lot to me. I'm going to go home now.

For those that read it I'm sure you recognized it but if not we need to hang out in old school more often. Seriously though, no dramatic exit for me. Just want to take a break from staff. I still plan on being a regular member so don't think you're getting rid of me. I will do my best to continue to bring you threads on guys like Virgil and Paul Roma because I know that's what the people want.

Thanks to Sly and KB for allowing me to be on your staff and thanks to all the mods I've worked with over the years past and present.

You've Still Got It !! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

At least you are sticking around. One of the few guys I enjoy reading.

I didn't see my name, so it probably wasn't interesting or important.

Seriously though, sad to see you stepping down, Brain. You've always been someone I actually like reading, so I hope you stick around.

Damn you've been on staff longer than I've been on these forums I'm pretty sure. Sad to see you go Brain, we may not have interacted possibly ever but I always make time to read your posts when I see them in a thread.

Side note, this now completes the trio of mods who infracted me no longer being part of the bold name clan.

The schedule over the past four years I took on because I didn't feel like I could say no. I wanted to do everything. I wanted to enjoy my life...
...and unfortunately all I got right now for you is a lot of sorrow, a lot of tears, and a lot of emotion.

"Have you tried dudes yet? I feel you'd be a lot happier with dudes."

Sorry, couldn't resist :D Anyway, I don't know anything about you but hope you followed your inner voice and didn't make the decision hurriedly. Cheers

Damn that sucks :( Sorry to see you step down from your position, Brain, those will be big shoes to fill. Good to hear that you will still be sticking around, albeit in a non staff capacity.

"Have you tried dudes yet? I feel you'd be a lot happier with dudes."

Sorry, couldn't resist :D Anyway, I don't know anything about you but hope you followed your inner voice and didn't make the decision hurriedly. Cheers

Just because you cant resist dudes, does not mean you should use Brain's farewell thread to proposition him.

Bon voyage, my superior. You were always there to be a rational and calm voice among us mods. Do hope to see you back.

While I don't agree with all of your opinions I've always found you to be an exceptional staff member. Glad you're sticking around and welcome to the retirement community.

That's a shame, man. You were one of my favourite mods and one of the nicest ones here. You helped me out a lot when I started out on this forum and have given me confidence around here with your reps and nice feedbacks to my posts, which I wanna thank you for. And you've made the Old School Wrestling section really enjoyable for me to post in. Glad to hear you'll be sticking around though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back