Why JGlass is not a mod anymore.

Damn, that was one hell of a speech. You'd think you just retired from 3 decades of pro-wrestling, or something...

Real life comes first, bro. Do what you've gotta do and keep your priorities straight. This place doesn't need you that bad to get in the way of more important things. At least I'll know you'll be hanging with us from time to time.

Speaking of, are you game for Sunday?

Damn, that was one hell of a speech. You'd think you just retired from 3 decades of pro-wrestling, or something...

Real life comes first, bro. Do what you've gotta do and keep your priorities straight. This place doesn't need you that bad to get in the way of more important things. At least I'll know you'll be hanging with us from time to time.

Speaking of, are you game for Sunday?

It's not an issue of not having time for the sight. I still have time to come one here, I just don't feel like modding.

And no, sadly I'm not going to be able to make to the Rumble party on Sunday. But as I said to IC, I swear on my ancestors that I will return to New Jersey for Mania.

I've always thought that you are a good poster regardless of your opinion of me.

(By the way I was never running for anything in the election). Oh and shocking revelation here: Dagger sent me a PM claiming that he had 6other people contacting posters for a vote, so that clears that up.

AW SHUCKY DUCKY.

I feel like that should be worth an infraction for prejudiced remarks.

AW SHUCKY DUCKY.

I feel like that should be worth an infraction for prejudiced remarks.

It's the bar room, you can't touch me in here.

1236681958_hammer-time.gif

I think you either misinterpreted what I said, or I misrepresented how I feel. The people I care about enjoying my posts does not make me a quality poster (though it is indicative of it), it means the message I want to send is reaching the people I want it to, which is self-rewarding. My opinion matters because I know good writing when I see it, and Dagger is not a good writer. Furthermore, his posts have absolutely no substance to them, as evident by the posts he made on his little posting spree over the past few days, where he made such arguments as "Jericho's best debut was the one in 2007 because it was my favorite and I liked the mystery around it." Or, "Rey Mysterio shouldn't be a World Heavyweight Champion because he's not a heavyweight."

I didn't misinterpret anything. You think your opinion should matter to everyone but only conveniently select which opinions matter to you. The later is a cop out and the former makes you self absorbed. If you want to talk about quality you can't hide out in a sheltered world. If you want to just have fun why are you wasting your time putting people you supposedly don't care about down?

So, your staying around. In that case your stepping down as mod elicits no reaction from me. Enjoy your new found time though.

I don't care what reason you're giving JGlass, I know the truth. Your head's been turned by a certain P Brosnan hasn't it? "Pierce Brosnan? That lovely man who made shooting Russians and no good turncoat spies fun in Goldeneye? He was just a joke option!" is what the people will say. Dowds knows the truth J, if you are fearful for your own safety due to his stalky ways we can still help you!

Of course if my own paranoid suspicions of Pierce are wrong, then I'll just say congrats on your mod run and enjoy that fetching font you've acquired :)

Really interesting read, JGlass. I know we havent really interacted much, and the rare times we have I don't think it's been on the best of terms, but I've always respected you as a mod and as a poster. Sad to hear you dont want to mod anymore, but you're better off if your heart isn't in it. All the best, man.

I didn't misinterpret anything. You think your opinion should matter to everyone but only conveniently select which opinions matter to you. The later is a cop out and the former makes you self absorbed. If you want to talk about quality you can't hide out in a sheltered world. If you want to just have fun why are you wasting your time putting people you supposedly don't care about down?

Christ everything by you seems to be some sort of argument.

And I have to say you stepping down doesn't really bother me because I never visited the section you modded and you're still hanging around. Still, interesting OP.

So I see two ways of going about this... one, I can make a response to this, but no matter what my response is you're going to twist my words and try to make it sound like I'm a bad guy. Or I can just ignore you, knowing that debating with you is like debating with a teenage girl, and move on with my life.

I'll get back to you on what I decide.

Maybe I should make a post that reads far too deep into these things too. What do you think guys?

I think your stock has been dangerously high lately, especially if IC popping by. You may want to consider going on an anti-Muslim tirade as well.

So, your staying around. In that case your stepping down as mod elicits no reaction from me. Enjoy your new found time though.

I'll be spending all of it *********ing. Cheers.

I don't care what reason you're giving JGlass, I know the truth. Your head's been turned by a certain P Brosnan hasn't it? "Pierce Brosnan? That lovely man who made shooting Russians and no good turncoat spies fun in Goldeneye? He was just a joke option!" is what the people will say. Dowds knows the truth J, if you are fearful for your own safety due to his stalky ways we can still help you!

Of course if my own paranoid suspicions of Pierce are wrong, then I'll just say congrats on your mod run and enjoy that fetching font you've acquired :)

As if Pierce Brosnan would have a slob like me. But a gal can dream, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back