• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daggers & Dragons: Ask me stuff

I would think Ganon from Twilight Princess would have been a guaranteed answer. I'm not the biggest TP Zelda fan considering how much I hated wolf form and the childish nature of the sidekick but .....ooooof that final boss! He changes into all the bosses you've fought throughout the game, a sword wielding badass and a gigantic bull. It took me forever to beat him and I'd probably call it one of my favorite and exhausting boss fights ever. For the life of me I couldn't figure out the bull until I barely caught a glimpse of the A button on the screen before he'd run me over, then Ahhhh.

I would think Ganon from Twilight Princess would have been a guaranteed answer. I'm not the biggest TP Zelda fan considering how much I hated wolf form and the childish nature of the sidekick but .....ooooof that final boss! He changes into all the bosses you've fought throughout the game, a sword wielding badass and a gigantic bull. It took me forever to beat him and I'd probably call it one of my favorite and exhausting boss fights ever. For the life of me I couldn't figure out the bull until I barely caught a glimpse of the A button on the screen before he'd run me over, then Ahhhh.

I like 3/4 of that final Twilight Princess fight. Possessed Zelda, the horse riding part, and the final duel, all good. What ruins it for me is that pig form. If you count these portions as individual bosses then Pig/Bull Form Ganon from Twilight Princess is one of the top contenders for my least favorite boss in the series. Good grief I could not stand that portion, not in Gamecube in retrospect OR last year on the Wii U.

I'll grab it on ps4. Haven't been impressed with Nintendo consoles since GameCube. Even then only had it for the at the time exclusive res evil 4, and fire emblem

Decided to give Tales Of Phantasia on the GBA another go. It's been a decade since when I beat it. I never did get to see what Suzu was like as a playable character, so I at least want to get far enough to recruit her even if I don't run through the entire game this time around.

Dagger, Vee A.D.Z's finisher needs to be updated in that thread...

Thanks! Got it.

Fortune Street, because that's the only Dragon Quest related game that I have played. Dragon Quest VIII looks like it would be the best.

8 is the best overall. I really love 4 due to nostalgia, so it's up at the top for me with 8. 4 was amazing for its time, considering it was a late NES title. 3 and 5 are pretty popular too, though I would be quick to recommend 8 as a starter to anyone new to the series.

So excited for the Secret of Mana remake. I haven't been this happy about a remake since the FF4 remake on the DS 9 years ago. Dang time flies, that does NOT feel like it was that long ago.

Down to the last quest in FF5 for my walkthrough project. I had forgotten how tough the Sealed Temple is. Omega Mk II and Neo Shinryu are BRUTAL. They're up there with Ruby and Emerald from FF7 in terms of difficulty.

Gonna be starting ff9 soon now that it dropped on ps4. Hoping 8 is soon to follow tho

Nice! I got them both on Steam. The quick boost options making you not have to grind helps. Will the PS4 version have that? I'm waiting patiently for the Secret Of Mana remake. I haven't been this excited for remake in a very long time.

Yea it's essentially just the steam version but with hd cutscenes n stuff. 8 is my fave so really hope it comes to ps4

Yea it's essentially just the steam version but with hd cutscenes n stuff. 8 is my fave so really hope it comes to ps4

Wouldn't surprise me. If 7 and 9 both are then 8 should follow to complete the PSX trilogy. I might run through 9 again thanks to the boosts the Steam one has. Although I was thinking of doing FF4 again, my FF5 and FF6 walkthroughs have made me want to re-do FF4 with the style of my last couple of walkthroughs and add thoughts on the DS version in there. Once the Secret Of Mana remake comes out in the spring everything else will get put on hold though.

Shit if 8 comes to ps4 then I'll have 7,8,9,10,10-2,12,15 all in one system. Don't care bout 11 or 14, 13 I'd play but doesn't matter, wouldn't mind 4,5,6 and I'd go apeshit for tactics.

Hoping to get the south park game for my bday, its south park final fantasy lol

Shit if 8 comes to ps4 then I'll have 7,8,9,10,10-2,12,15 all in one system. Don't care bout 11 or 14, 13 I'd play but doesn't matter, wouldn't mind 4,5,6 and I'd go apeshit for tactics.

Hoping to get the south park game for my bday, its south park final fantasy lol

10-2 and 13-2 are the real 11 and the real 14 respectively anyway. 4, 5, and 6 are on Steam just get the PC versions. Been having a blast replaying those three through that. Which South Park game, Stick of Truth? I never finished it because I no longer have an Xbox One.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back