The Doctor Is In

On a scale of 1-10 how devious was Steven Holmes? Any other general thoughts on Steven Holmes while you're at it (yes, I am still looking for my ego to be stroked, even in semi-retirement)

Holy backload, Batman. Ok, so putting up shows got in the way; expect replies every three or four days. What would a trip to the Dr. Be without a long wait?

So, I'll answer three questions today, four tomorrow;

If you are referring to RP quality, don't kid yourself. You rank amongst the toughest competition I've ever faced here that includes the likes of Ty Burna & Showtime. With the work I've seen produced, you can definitely give anyone at their peak a run for their money.

Ass-kissing out of the way, what were your original plans upon debut prior to the start of the Kurtesy feud (i.e. if this feud never happened, where would you see Zeus now)?

I gotta be honest; Dr. Zeus was I initially a rib. At the time, I think there was an argument going on about the fed being a little too cartoonish with gimmicks (it wasn't the time DC put out his opinion, which in hindsight, was kinda taken far too harshly), but I wanted Dr. Zeus to be this ridiculous character, that no one accepted.

So naturally, it got approved and pushed. So I don't know where I'd be. My first plan, if he got accepted, was to feud with Grizzly Bob. And I really wanted to focus on the idea of perverting childish things to darkness. But I have no idea.

How do you think Amber Warren would fare in a feud with Dr. Zeus? Can she at least give Zeus a hard time?

Absolutely; she's getting vicious, and it helps. I believe that she would not just give me a hard time, she may win. I think she needs a little more character development; but I don't doubt you and Ty have something planned.

If you were HoC and could choose the rest of creative, who would they be?

I'm really the wrong person to ask, for a variety of reasons:

1. I'm, at the moment, the least talented member of creative. That isn't opinion, but indisputable fact. The truth is, I don't know how to write matches and build cards like my brethren. Consequentially, in a world where everyone else has quit creative and I'm running the fed, WZCW has a lot more to worry about than who I'd pick.

2. This is the only creative team I've ever known. So it isn't really fair to answer, because I didn't work with so many other people on creative. I don't feel it's fair to pass judgement on people I never had a chance to work with. All I have ever known are the scaldy fucks I work with right. There's about a dozen people better fitted to answer this question. Showtime, FunKay, hell your partner, all of who got to watch so many members of creative come and go.

All I've ever known is the people I got now. And that works for me. Though, I will say I'd make Kermit a very important figure, in my ideal creative configuration.

how does it feel to know i am going to punch you in the dick for your thread title you son of a bitch

Gotta catch it first.

Second batch coming tomorrow. Keep sending those questions, guys.

How closely have you followed the fed during your leave of absence?

Have a favorite Slaughter RP? Or just a general opinion of the character?

Which roster members are you most looking forward to working with or against as Question?

Who wins the WHC match at Meltdown, Constantine or Tastic?

How has the landscape changed in your eyes heading into Gold Rush? Any surprises to you? Anything you're happy to see different since your last tenure with Dr. Zeus?

So, the question that arises right now (and bugs me too) is why are you no-showin' without a note?

You were my first opponent in the fed with Yaz. I was inspired to see your work.

So, the question that arises right now (and bugs me too) is why are you no-showin' without a note?

You were my first opponent in the fed with Yaz. I was inspired to see your work.

Well, hopefully Ascension can answer that question.

A Dr. Zeus return has been in the works for about a month or so, now. Frankly, Question was always a test, for me. To see if I can write that sort of creepy character, and not get too invested. So yeah, Zeus is back, and you'll probs never see Question again.

Good to see Zeus back, awesome character, gives me the writing itch, though I think S.H.I.T is exhausted

Could u see a Zeus and McAllister alliance working? Or do you think they'd just end us a bitter enemies?

To see if I can write that sort of creepy character, and not get too invested. So yeah, Zeus is back, and you'll probs never see Question again.

Kind of ironic, that you ended up with a creepy character anyway :lmao: What is your motivation for Zeus? Is it a real life person? A movie/TV character? Or purely something you've created on your own?

Kind of ironic, that you ended up with a creepy character anyway :lmao: What is your motivation for Zeus? Is it a real life person? A movie/TV character? Or purely something you've created on your own?

As a kid, I always assumed the name Zeus as the nemesis of God! Coz in Beyblade Seaon one the two major antagonist's spirit's are Black Draunzer and Zeus "The King of Darkness" :wtf:

Dreams (Nightmares precisely) are coming true in the form of the Good Doc! :crucified:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back