Dynamite's WZCW Thread/Entertainment Discussion

Gonna go for breaking the record of longest run as Head Of Creative? That might actually be kinda cool. Who holds that anyway, was it Lee?

I'm not sure.

I believe Lee stepped down when he won the World Title, as he felt he shouldn't be HoC and Champ. Admirable thing to do.

It would be one of the older guys. Phoenix was in position for a while. Not sure about Ty. If I had to bet, it'd be Phoenix or any HoC before him.

Surely you wouldn't be far off, Yaz.

Is it bad I've never seen Inglorious Bastards?

I love Tarantino but my wife can't stand him. I think I'm close to getting her to watch Hateful 8 with me though

Is it bad I've never seen Inglorious Bastards?

I love Tarantino but my wife can't stand him. I think I'm close to getting her to watch Hateful 8 with me though

Its really not for everyone. Some of my colleagues hate it, don't like reading subtitles so much. I think its his second best work behind Django, looking forward to Hateful 8.

It would be one of the older guys. Phoenix was in position for a while. Not sure about Ty. If I had to bet, it'd be Phoenix or any HoC before him.

Surely you wouldn't be far off, Yaz.

Probably Phoenix or Lee then. Ty had Head Of Creative for about a year I recall. I remember because he took over around when the election was, since Numbers (as Ty's second in command) and I became mods around the same time. You became a mod as the second in command for Numbers toward the end of the following year. Yaz has likely held it the 3rd longest if my math is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back